• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cruise Control FTW Shop.

Ekoix.exe

Smash Ace
Open again.

Requests:
1.Max780

Rejected:
1.Whatever that guys name was
2.Suspect
3.Yeah thats it.
4.Anyone who works for Allstars atm.

You know the deal, Just throw a request at me, You should know by now what my Art looks like.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=182923
For examples

The Single Shop Theory

Simple, Clean, Refined. That is the work of an artist. A sig shop, Is NOT a Cesspool of gibberish. A sig shop, or a request thread, is obligatory. Respect should always be maintained as an Artist, and an Requester.

The Raw, Unedited Rules.
1.Don't ask for Credit or Reputation.
An artist need not ask for credit or reputation, With skill it will come, People will notice your works, and if its up the a standard, It will gain attention on its own.
2.Respect
You will respect your requester, and if it need be, Politely decline, or shove a decline in his/her's unrespectful face if they persist. A requester should also be respectful, remember that the Sig Artist is doing this out of their spare time, if need be, they can toss your request out of the window at any time possible
3.Request
Include everything and I mean everything, You feel will help your Artist create your art. Dephending on the information you can generate and help assist the Artist, The product handed to you, Could be a complete pile of dung, to something memorable.

An artists shop, is not a Home Depot, it is a place where you Marvel at works in silence (Or posts). An artists shop does not require houseware Sections or anything of the sort. Without mass flooding or confusion, You will recieve 100%, 1 person to 1 person Attention, Allowing you to craft the result you desire.

The Big shop Theory
Lolcesspool.

More to come if I ever think of anything to add to my Theory. =D

plural

Smash Journeyman
ya raneboew wit unicoarn. no ponis those r bad unicorens they haz there hornies tekz away!!

also lotsa pinkerz!!!!@ omg hry up

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
I think ekoix is good at sigs, but is a lousy troll, I don't dislike him, just his trolling, so I'm not biased when I say that the single shop theory is just a mock up he made of rollerking's big shop theory since A. he hates roller, and B. he made fun of the 50 artist shop in the thread FDV made

Ekoix.exe

Smash Ace
I think ekoix is good at sigs, but is a lousy troll, I don't dislike him, just his trolling, so I'm not biased when I say that the single shop theory is just a mock up he made of rollerking's big shop theory since A. he hates roller, and B. he made fun of the 50 artist shop in the thread FDV made
Was this really necessary? If really someone felt inclined to make a Big shop theory, I thought it would be nice to see the other side of the card.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Sorry man, the doctors have yet to be able to do anything about my point out the obvious disease

Max780

Smash Apprentice
Font: Do not Care
Text you want: Max

I would like a entie (Pokemon) sig. I hope this is the correct format for asking.

plural

Smash Journeyman
kay perpoper.

text:Unicorens

colers: pink n rainbowz

pichers: i wanna unicoarn a pretty wun and rainbowez and make it prety.

n leik teh pony wun but pink n stuf

Top Bottom