• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cruel Brawl for King Dedede

MRTW113

Smash Journeyman
Of all the characters in Cruel Brawl, DDD is the only one that I have no idea what to do. Is there any strategies that you can recommend for the fat penguin? :confused:

I got 8 KOs by very lucky bair spam...

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
*moves thread* The D3 experts live here. :)

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Try spamming utilt? I don't know. Dedede doesn't do too well against multiple opponents since the CG is a big part of his game.

Buzz, I really don't think you should've moved the thread here. Just because we're Dedede mains doesn't mean we play single player mode.

MRTW113

Smash Journeyman
*moves thread* The D3 experts live here. :)
Ooh, thanks :)

I've tried tilt spam...the alloys are computers without mercy, and they range PERFECTLY. ftilt is rewarded the green alloy f-smashing me to death or the blue alloy coming from above and lightning kicking me.

Some guy got 18 KOs by using ledge jump and spamming uair, but when I tried that, that green alloy came in and spiked me :mad:

TheWaft

Smash Journeyman
Illinois--I live in a suburb of chicago. Looking f
Ooh, thanks :)

I've tried tilt spam...the alloys are computers without mercy, and they range PERFECTLY. ftilt is rewarded the green alloy f-smashing me to death or the blue alloy coming from above and lightning kicking me.

GoV, the guy with like 7000+ KO total high score, got 18 KOs by using ledge jump and spamming uair, but when I tried that, that green alloy came in and spiked me :mad:
ummm... well then, i don't know then, i guess you could jump off the edge, and just float around there, wait for them to chase after you and kill themselves, then up-b back on the edge.

MRTW113

Smash Journeyman
float under the stage the stage and watch them fall to their doom xD
The problem is flosting back
Whenever I kill one, another one spawns and just waits for me to return.

ummm... well then, i don't know then, i guess you could jump off the edge, and just float around there, wait for them to chase after you and kill themselves, then up-b back on the edge.
Same thing here is the Up-B. DDD is just too big a target, and if I cancel at the ledge, they compute perfectly to hit DDD's head before he grabs the ledge, pretty much killing me. If I butt-land, the alloys take advantage of the afterlag and alloy-**** DDD. :urg:

Top Bottom