• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crowding Mist (Choose Your Own Adventure Game)

Orboknown

Smash Hero
To Orboknown.

Name: Orboknown

Current Inventory:
  • Shotgun (9 shells)
  • First Aid Kit
  • 1 Syrome Vial
  • 2 Packs of Matches (10 sticks each)
  • 1 Pack of Grape Flavored Gum.
  • 1 Roll of Duct Tape.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking outside the Barn windows you notice the Mist has grow extremely thick and heavy.

Ensuring that you are safe you start getting ready for sleep.

Smiling to yourself that you have survived the night you start staring at the Barn ceiling.

Recalling the events that took place, you are surprised you have done so well. Eventually you fall asleep.

You periodically open your eyes every now and again to make sure nothing sneaks up on you.

After some time you are greeted by the warm sun beam and notice that it is now morning, probably around 7:30 A.M.

Looking around, you notice that nobody has tried to mess with you while you slumbered .

Curious about what to do next you take some time to meditate on that question, but your thoughts are interrupted with your stomach rumbling. You realize that you do not have any food and gum would probably not satisfy you.

Action.

A. Leave the Barn through the Window and head to the cottage (should have some food).
B. Stay put where you are and wait silently.
C. Watch the Forest and the Cottage silently.
D. Drink some of the Syrome Vial.
A

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
To HBC | Gorf.

Name: j

Current Inventory:

• 1 .357 Magnum pistol (5 bullets).
  • 1 Machete
  • 3 cans of refried beans.
  • 1 Syrome Vial
  • Assault Rifle (10 bullets)
  • Rambo Combat Knife
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After finally talking some sense into the store owner you both jolt up the stairs.

Entering the upstairs room shows nothing much and looks pretty deserted, but the smell of rotting corpses strangles your nostrils. You scan the room.

You notice:

• A loose filing cabinet.
  • Torn up sofa (cushions are torn, but the coach is in one piece).
  • Shattered window with sharp looking glass.
  • Closed Closet
Your scanning of the room is interrupted by the Gun Store Owner thanking you for saving his life.

"Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!" He says progressively louder while kissing your hand. You tell him not to get louder since that would draw more Creatures to your location and you have enough on you as is.

"Yes, yes." He continues. "I am forever in your debt, just tell me what to do and I will do it."

Looking at his face, you notice that he sincerely means it.

Pondering at the scene, you wonder what you should do.

*Bang* *Bang* You hear banging coming from the barricaded door.

It seems your timer has started ticking down.

A. Open Filing cabinet
B. Push Sofa in front of the door to make a make shift barricade.
C. Open the Closed Closet with caution, weapon ready.
D. Jump out the shattered window.
E. Drink Syrome Vial.
F. You [insert your option here] and tell the Gun Store Owner [insert option here].
f. i [check the filing cabinet] and tell the gun store owner to [push sofa in front of the door to make a make shift barricade]

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
To Jdietz.

You awake to find yourself in a lab filled with half empty containers and corpses everywhere. The smell reminds you of half rotted cheese, it is almost unbearable. To your right is a glass window that is possibly used to spy on specimens incase they get hostile. To your left is a door with the sign "Emergency Supplies" written on it.

Attempting to move your hands you noticed that they are strapped down by metal bars. You try your feet, no good either. With no means of escaping you decide to just pass the time by lying down, hoping whoever put you here will likely let you go. Suddenly a voice screeches over the roof scratching your ears, piercing your ear drums almost making them
bleed. You hear the voice say "Time to get up, I have a mission for you to do. I have injected Orphanite into your blood stream. Refuse and I will exterminate you, comply and you will be free to go. What do you say?"

With nowhere you hesitantly say yes. "Alright," says the voice, "Go open that door to your left, that will lead you to the outside where we need you to complete our mission." The bars holding your arms and legs down open, you get up. "You'll need a walkie talkie to keep use in contact." Dropping from one of the ceiling vents is a walkie talkie. You pick it up. "Now remember, once you go past that door there is no turning back, make sure you are ready before you leave." "Good Luck."

As you leave the room and head towards the Emergency Supplies door you realize there is a briefcase right beside you, with further inspection it says "Clo XL7" what could it be?

A. Take it and check the contents.
B. Take it and leave heading towards the door.
C. Take it and consult the voice about it.
D. Consult the voice about it.
E. Leave it alone.
F. Head for the exit and leave, take nothing.
B

10char b's

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Update: I have to make, speak and practice my Persuasive Speech in the upcoming weeks. It is about 50% of my grade and I need to focus on it.

The game will continue when I have some time next week.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Edit: I just wanted to post this so those of you interested would not be in the dark.

Last edited:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
To HBC | Red Ryu.

Name: Ryu

Current Inventory:

• Shotgun (9 shells)
  • First Aid Kit
  • Pocket Knife
  • 1 Syrome Vial
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is anybody else in the village?" You inquire Clement.

"Yeah. There was just a young couple that arrived five hours ago. They seem to have blue radiating eyes. We have them locked up in the quarantine chamber." Clement responds with a smile. "You can check up on them if ya want or you can tour the village."

Action.

A. Ask Clement some more questions about the village.
B. Ask Clement what time the creatures attack.
C. Ask Clement if he knows about the laboratory you came from.
D. Tour the village.
E. Check on the couple with the blue radiating eyes.
F. Leave the area.
A ask more questions

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
A ask more questions
Name: RyuStatus: Perfect HealthCurrent Inventory:

• Shotgun (9 shells)
  • First Aid Kit
  • Pocket Knife
  • 1 Syrome Vial
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Addressing your curiousity, you question Clement if there is anything else about the village.

“Ah” Clement remarks “Well, our village only started about 4 months ago after we settled here. It was a deserted place when we got here, but looked inhabital, so we started migrating here. Then.....”

Clement takes a deep sigh as though something heavy is on his mind. “That lab arrived 2 months after we started getting used to our new lives. I talked to the man in charge of the Lab, never got his name, seemed like a nice fellow; however, the longer he stayed here the more I noticed my neighbors disapperaing one by one and coming back as hideous freaks.” Clement points in the vicinity of the Creatures in the forest when he says freaks.”

After hearing Clement's story, you plan your next course of action:

A. Ask Clement if you can stay in the village.
B. Ask Clement what time the creatures attack.
C. Ask Clement if he knows about the laboratory you came from.
D. Tour the village.
E. Check on the couple with the blue radiating eyes.
F. Leave the area.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Note: I am currently studying for my Certification Exams which means my time for this game is limited and will be updated when I have the time.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Name: Gorf

Current Inventory:

• Shotgun (9 shells)

• First Aid Kit

• Pocket Knife

• 1 Syrome Vial (3/4)

• 1 Grape Flavored Gum Pack

• 2 Packs of Matches (10 matches in each)

• 1 Roll of Duct Tape
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deducing that looking like a Creature may help you blend in and find out what is going on, you stay in the back and watch silently.

As you make your way the back you take notice to how the Creatures gaze at you with suspicion.

Hanging in the back you spectate the event taking place, making any mental notes for future reference.

The person tied to the pole struggles to get free, wrestling frantically spouting remarks. “You creatures will never claim me as one of you! I may have been injected with the Serum, but you will not force me into your wicked cult.”

One of the creatures wearing a damaged scarf walks up to the person and starts illustrating what you believe could be sentences.

“Foo-rive-en-eice-yuet-join-us”

Join us....Join us? What could the creature mean?

Continue to look on you notice the Creature holding what looks like a Vial of Syrome, it is not yours since you still have yours.

Your action?

A. Attack the Creatures with [insert weapon here].
B. Attempt to blend in with the Creatures and see what happens (you have transformed after all).
C. Walk up to the person on the pole.
D. Attack the Creatures with your Bone Whip.
E. Continue waiting and see what happens.
F. Head back to the Cottage and Barn Area.
G. Examine the creature's Syrome Vial carefully to see if you notice any differences between its and yours.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
A.
And take the lantern if I can.
Name: Z

Current Inventory:

• .357 Smith and Wessen Magnum Pistol (3 bullets).

• Glock (5 Bullets)

• 1 Machete.

• 2 cans of refried beans.

• 1 Syrome Vial

• Rambo Knife

• Assault Rifle (10 bullets).

• 1 pack of grape flavored Gum.

• 2 packs of matches with 10 matches in both.

• 1 roll of Duct Tape.

• Lantern
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You carefully leave the Barn as to not make any noise and take the Lantern with you.

The illuminating light warms your skin as you make your way towards the Cottage, moving silently to not attract any noise, in case any creatures are to be lurking in the area.

Slowly you make your way to the cottage and carefully see through the cottage windows, making sure not to be seen.

Note: The Cottage is only 1 floor, it has no upstairs or basement.

The house has 3 sets of windows, you look through them.

The front door window reveals a kitchen with:

• Broken kitchen chairs
    • Turned over kitchen table
    • Stove with a steaming pot on it.
    • Coffee Mug Cabinet (still in good condition surprisingly)
    • Old looking chest from the middle ages
    • Worn Door
You then move to the side window and see a living room containing:

• Ruined 1950 TV (the ancient ones)
    • Turned over bucket can (nothing seems to be inside of it)
    • Pile of large quilts in a messy fashion
    • Faded Carpet Rug
    • Two Worn Doors (better condition than the kitchen door)
After peering through the living room window, you look through the back door and notice:

• An unmade bed (nobody seems to be in it and it looks flat)
    • Closed rack of some kind (looks like a magazine one, but hard to tell)
    • Bookshelf (everything is organized and looks untouched)
    • Old bulky toy chest (it has seen better days)
Nobody seems to be inside the house, so you decide to:

A. Hide outside and wait to see if anybody goes inside the cottage.
B. Go through the cottage door.
C. Get some water from the watering well.
D. Peer down the watering well.
E. Open the Barn door carefully, with weapon ready.
F. Quietly climb the Barn ladder and step into the Barn.
G. Open the Cottage (Front/Back) door carefully, with weapon ready.
H. Climb through the Living Room Window and carefully search the pile of large quilts.
I. Climb through the Living Room Window.
J. Climb through the Bedroom Window.
K. Climb through the Kitchen Window.

Last edited:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Name: Z

Current Inventory:

• .357 Smith and Wessen Magnum Pistol (3 bullets).

• Glock (5 Bullets)

• 1 Machete.

• 2 cans of refried beans.

• 1 Syrome Vial

• Rambo Knife

• Assault Rifle (10 bullets).

• 1 pack of grape flavored Gum.

• 2 packs of matches with 10 matches in both.

• 1 roll of Duct Tape.

• Lantern
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You carefully leave the Barn as to not make any noise and take the Lantern with you.

The illuminating light warms your skin as you make your way towards the Cottage, moving silently to not attract any noise, in case any creatures are to be lurking in the area.

Slowly you make your way to the cottage and carefully see through the cottage windows, making sure not to be seen.

Note: The Cottage is only 1 floor, it has no upstairs or basement.

The house has 3 sets of windows, you look through them.

The front door window reveals a kitchen with:

• Broken kitchen chairs
    • Turned over kitchen table
    • Stove with a steaming pot on it.
    • Coffee Mug Cabinet (still in good condition surprisingly)
    • Old looking chest from the middle ages
    • Worn Door
You then move to the side window and see a living room containing:

• Ruined 1950 TV (the ancient ones)
    • Turned over bucket can (nothing seems to be inside of it)
    • Pile of large quilts in a messy fashion
    • Faded Carpet Rug
    • Two Worn Doors (better condition than the kitchen door)
After peering through the living room window, you look through the back door and notice:

• An unmade bed (nobody seems to be in it and it looks flat)
    • Closed rack of some kind (looks like a magazine one, but hard to tell)
    • Bookshelf (everything is organized and looks untouched)
    • Old bulky toy chest (it has seen better days)
Nobody seems to be inside the house, so you decide to:

A. Hide outside and wait to see if anybody goes inside the cottage.
B. Go through the cottage door.
C. Get some water from the watering well.
D. Peer down the watering well.
E. Open the Barn door carefully, with weapon ready.
F. Quietly climb the Barn ladder and step into the Barn.
G. Open the Cottage (Front/Back) door carefully, with weapon ready.
H. Climb through the Living Room Window and carefully search the pile of large quilts.
I. Climb through the Living Room Window.
J. Climb through the Bedroom Window.
K. Climb through the Kitchen Window.
>
Knock on the door and say "I know you're in there, I see the boiling water. I come in peace. I seek fresh water, but the well is contaminated with one of those things"

Top Bottom