• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Critique Nicky's diddy kong

ADHD

Smash Hero
He has a pretty good control over the character. His dribbling got repetitive and predictable though, dribbling is semi-useless and shouldn't be used that much. Also, another thing that really bugged me, is right after you dash attack someone while picking up a banana, you should glide toss it up rolling forwards, and then follow it up with an aerial or utilt. Dedede should not die from a utilt, hell no. Try to be more accurate with the peanut gun too nicky.

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
There was nothing blatantly bad about it, so your diddy is probably pretty good I would assume. It was on FD (the match I watched) though so it doesn't say too much, d3 is kind of combo bait on that map.

One thing I noticed was you recovered high vs d3 A LOT. I really dont know how or why he didn't bair the bejeebus out of you. Do not get in the habit of recovering high vs. d3.

But ya fairly good looking.

saberhof

Smash Master
**** lol, that DDD really just fell for everything there xD, id like to see how he plays in tournaments =D...

and vs other characters...

so far, you have good control, but you do have a way of doing the same thing over and over with everything thats what made you fall for everything TL did, just keep a steady control, dont go crazy with it, your good, just control what you do and dont just start throwing bananas out and wait for the fall =)...your getting there x)

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
Hes got a pretty good Diddy as far as putting some good use to the whole dribble thing. Nice tilts and the aerials werent too bad. Id like to see some more Z-Catching instead of always dribbling all the time. Furthurmore, he should instant ground toss against players that like to jump around in the air alot and it works real well against campers as well when they least suspect it. Dtilt is a sweet move and if you follow that move with with a monkey flip, thats UBER awesome.

Top Bottom