• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Critique my Snake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
first off you need to work on your DI you were dying too early for such a manly man.
Try to recover higher for more safety, especially against ROB, i noticed once you recovered next to the stage lip which is generally not a good idea that rob could've grab you (if he had known) and just grab released to off the ledge and you'd be without an up-b

there were times where you'd spot dodge then he'd do the same then you'd do it again, dont do it again. grab him
overall you should've been grabbing a lot more cause that rob liked to sit in his shield but instead you were throwing out ftilt and getting jabbed and tilted.
be more careful with your grenades i think you took more damage from your own grenades at times then the opponent.
I want to say you were being too aggressive for brawl which is more of a hold back and camp sorta game but it worked out for you in the end but you'd do well to sit back and pressure your opponents into coming at you and likely messing up instead of running in guns blazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom