• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Critique my skills with Link

Soldner Kei

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SoldnerKei
Hi guys
I would like to share this fights with you, and if you could tell me how good or bad my Link is doing that would be pretty nice, advice and critique are appreciated

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=VSSziZkAVoQ
in this one I am facing my friend SanoKeo, he is pretty good with Ganondorf, but I think this wasn't his match

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=KMMlW54AgYU
And this one was pretty intense, well at least to me, you can see that Pit is Sano's main, so I had a pretty hard time, and yeah, it's a rematch, couse he kicked my *** in the first fight <x<

thanks for your time!!

D

Deleted member

if i were you i'd jab cancel and use bombs more, but other than that good stuff

NintenJoe

Smash Ace
if i were you i'd jab cancel and use bombs more, but other than that good stuff
Using more bombs would be nice, maybe an arrow here or there to change things up. :) I was pleasently suprised to see a bomb smash, and if I was ganondorf, I wouldn't have expected it! Well played! Zair would also help your game out a bit, especially in a battle against a large character like Ganondorf.

Finns7

Smash Ace
Good Link on the ganon vid at the end you should of Dair gimped, or zair edge guard.

Soldner Kei

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SoldnerKei
hey, thanks for your comments, actually, Im not so used to zair or jab cancel as you can see... I just forgot that Link can do it, and then I am like "I could have done that...." :ohwell: ....well, i think thats my next thing-to-try-out on the list

again, thanks for your advices!

qmann28

Smash Apprentice
You had a very solid Ganondorf match, like the others said, jab cancelling, zairs, and arrows work wonders. Bombs are very often underrated, I would suggest using them more frequently. The Pit match was well played, but I can only repeat myself for advice, although I did see a bit more arrow usage.

Top Bottom