• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Critique my Pit, please!

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Hmm okay. Well im not the best pit but im okay. As for advice. Umm dont smash so much. I think throughout the whole match you didnt use any tilts or neutral jabs. Learn to use all of pits attacks effectively, what they can and cant do. The kind of knock back they give when they land a hit so u can combo. Ur aerial style is a lil lacking, use all your mid air jumps to the fullest and confuse your opponent. As for your arrows, maybe practice on aiming more, the few spamming sessions u had with pits arrows, you sorta missed most of them.

And ill just say it before everyone else does, learn some ATs. Not every AT will work with the style you end up choosing, but its good to know them all incase opportunities arise, its better to know them and not need them, rather then not know them and end up needing to use them.

If you want u can check out some of my matches that i have recorded in my sig below.

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
Thanks for the advice. I don't use tilts and jabs often so I'll incorporate them into my playstyle.

Top Bottom