• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Critique my improved Ganondorf

DippnDots

Feral Youth
First match: Besides missing a few wavedashes and wavelands, you also didn't really apply them too well. You squandered a couple edge guarding opportunities as well, work on that. The spacing in this match wasn't too good either.

Second match: Better than the first, still need to improve on spacing.

Didn't watch the third match

Overall, you need to grab more and work on your tech chasing. You also seem to be really rushed, you had some combo opportunities that you wasted because you didn't wait a little bit before starting the next move.

I also kind of get the feeling that you aren't watching your opponent all of the time, try to do that, and if you are already, good job!

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Yeah, your Ganon isn't bad at all, keep working with the wave landing, and make sure to be patient and have fox come to you, and you need to learn to edge guard a tad better. If fox is going to use his forward B, diagonal tilt, if he's slightly below the stage, run off (don't jump off) and punch his a*^

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
Thanks for the critiques guys....

My apologies about the missed wavelands, I was beginning to incorporate it in order to increase the speed of my Ganny.

One question though. How can I edge-guard better against fox with the exception of diagonal-tilting? U-air after grabbing the edge seems risky to me. -_-

Thnx in advance.

Top Bottom