• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Critique my ganon

Pyrostormer

Smash Lord
Wavedash! The only time I saw you wavedash was when you killed your oponent. Don't roll so much either, you could get severely punished for it.. Dont use Fair as your only approach. Chaingrab too. I saw you d-throw to jab and that's about it. Also, Dash Dancing can be VERY helpful like DD -> JCG -> Chainthrow, Or DD -> Pivoted F-tilt or F-smash. Ledgehop Uair! You can get some nice distance between you and your opponent... Or you could do Ledgedash (sp? term?)

That's all I can think of right now. Sorry if I sound harsh. Not trying to be. :)

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
nall its cool. thats why i put the vids. up. and i couldn't chaingrab cause my z doesn't work on that controller. n i JC grab when i do dat

bjdavis420

Smash Journeyman
I agree with Pyrostormer, some more wavedashing and wavelanding (on platforms at Yoshi's Island) would definetly benefit you. I have to ask, those black lines running down the tv screen, are they as bad in real life as they are when I watch on youtube? Not to be a jerk, but those things were really bothering me just watching, I couldnt imagine playing with those showing up. The ledgehop-Uair is always a nice technique as well, or ledgehop-waveland can be helpful and surprise ur opponent if they are not expecting it. Nice job l-cancelling, just keep practicing.

Top Bottom