• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Critique my Ganon please. (v.s Sheik)

looduhcriss

Smash Apprentice
umm i duno if i can really critique cuz im not so pro wit ganon. but try SHFFL'in some more airs? and if ur gona be that close up to sheik, dont do upSmash or neutral A i guess...go for some forward airs or downSmash. and grab a bit more for some combos

thats just how i would approach a sheik

kook321

Smash Apprentice
The sheik players edge guarding suck, u got pretty luckily there and should not have gotten to such high damage at the first life.
Try to do less smash moves, there to laggy.

Deathanchor

Smash Apprentice
pretty good, you handled the sheik quite well. Only thing i could possibly say is that maybe you could just use a bit more shffls. As long as you remember to L-cancel it, throwing in a couple more Fairs and Dairs could never hurt.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
more L-cancel, less roll, less Nair, more WD, more double airs, more chaingrab, more tech chace, more angled tilts.

over all good stuff though.

Death

Smash Lord
Hey thanks for the comments you guys. Yea i just started playing seriously with Ganon so I'll look to improve all that.
Feel free o make more comments. :p

Top Bottom