• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Critique my Fox?

sweets

Smash Rookie
Recently I was featured on stream at a weekly and I figured I might as well see what people have to say about my Fox and where I can improve. Thanks in advance.

Chuckles

Smash Apprentice
1. I wouldnt go for a ledge cancel side B unless youre either SUPER confident you'll get it or you're at least ahead in the game by a stock or so. It's a really easy punish to cover.

2. Don't get stuck in shield. It may sound dumb but you dont roll enough. LIke, you'll be stuck in shield for at least 3 or 4 seconds where instead you can just roll to try and reset the situation. You can also do a nair or bair OoS when falco is above you. But you have to do it quickly so as to not get daired.

3. Grab more. Shield grab less.

At low percent you can U-throw -> uptilt -> regrab or(turnaround regrab) -> upthrow upsmash/uptilt etc.

Just a few things I saw.

Top Bottom