• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Critique my fox.

Drkfurryoverlord

Smash Rookie
Im no super smash champion, but I say you'd probably beat me.. I dont know any of the fancy "Dair Fair etc" terms so I cant really give you any help =/

Overall id say you are a pretty good fox, keep practicing and you could be a smash champ in no time =)

Program

Smash Apprentice
Im no super smash champion, but I say you'd probably beat me.. I dont know any of the fancy "Dair Fair etc" terms so I cant really give you any help =/

Overall id say you are a pretty good fox, keep practicing and you could be a smash champ in no time =)
Lol thanks for the compliment.

Dair is Down and A in the air.
Fair is Forward and A in the air. lol

Program

Smash Apprentice
Nice Fox from what I can tell in the first vid. Though the random movement in the beginning looked kinda weird to me.

Want to see how you fair against other Foxes? Check this guy out if you haven't already seen him:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HEm-rQHRtvQ
That guy's SH Nair spacing is ****ing flawless. I also liked his use of Fthrow. Great fox. Thanks for the compliment.
BTW, Japanese Gamers ALWAYS pwn American gamers.

Top Bottom