• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Critique my Fox please.

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
If theres a critique thread around here just close this one and direct me to it I couldn't seem to find it lol sorry.

Anyways heres my Fox im using the "Dior" tag if your wondering why there was some pause before the match he was giving me advice on how to improve in the ditto.

LiL.Will (Green Fox) V.S. TxZero (Regular Fox) Matches 1 & 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR1XSIAxwa4

I appreciate you all for watching and especially giving me advice.

Ausp

Smash Apprentice
You guys seemed to be too concerned with your movements and actions. A lot of your moves were spaced poorly and resulted in whiffing because of it. I saw some poor moves/combo decision-making on your side. You got a lot of opportunities to punish harder and cause more damage. Your opponent was better here.

Remember that in an ideal match, your focus is on your opponent and not your character. As the first respondent said, too many risky UP smashes. Try to think more during your matches and focus on what your opponent is doing. I had trouble with this recently. I improved a lot by working on just that.

Also, your platform game needs work. Work on your platform wave-landing and platform SHFFLing. If you haven't been doing structured and routine practice sessions, employ it. You'll get a lot better than where you are. You are at a good point to make great use of it.

All The Best,
~ Ausp.

Chab

Smash Cadet
Remember that in an ideal match, your focus is on your opponent and not your character. As the first respondent said, too many risky UP smashes. Try to think more during your matches and focus on what your opponent is doing. I had trouble with this recently. I improved a lot by working on just that.
very real

Top Bottom