• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Critique my Fox and/or Peach

>Bert<

Smash Ace
In reference to your Fox:
You need more grab combos on a Falco. I also saw you spam uair quite a bit when you probably shouldn't have. It just seemed redundant and expected. Switch it up and read the Falco as much as possible. Work your way around the lasers and get the grab. Grab>usmash or if they are at higher percentage, grab>bair or chain grab at low percents. Get-up attack on the ledge with Fox at percentage above 100 is a bad idea. I find myself slipping up every now and then, but try to take it out completely (along with fsmashes unless you're positive you'll get a hit off and Fox's fair is terrible too). It kinda seemed like you were randomly throwing shines out and expecting him to jump into it, so again, reading him is key. If you feel comfortable enough against a Falco, spam your lasers too. Every bit of damage can mean a stock in favor of you. Once you get the Falco off the stage and he is trying to recover using upb, jump out and off stage and nair him (dont double jump tho). Remembering Fox's recovery is awesome makes it that much better to gimp someone. Other than that, do you have wave-shining down properly? If so, dair>waveshine>tech chase>uthrow>bair or usmash is ****. Good luck.

Michael55

Smash Rookie
In reference to your Fox:
You need more grab combos on a Falco. I also saw you spam uair quite a bit when you probably shouldn't have. It just seemed redundant and expected. Switch it up and read the Falco as much as possible. Work your way around the lasers and get the grab. Grab>usmash or if they are at higher percentage, grab>bair or chain grab at low percents. Get-up attack on the ledge with Fox at percentage above 100 is a bad idea. I find myself slipping up every now and then, but try to take it out completely (along with fsmashes unless you're positive you'll get a hit off and Fox's fair is terrible too). It kinda seemed like you were randomly throwing shines out and expecting him to jump into it, so again, reading him is key. If you feel comfortable enough against a Falco, spam your lasers too. Every bit of damage can mean a stock in favor of you. Once you get the Falco off the stage and he is trying to recover using upb, jump out and off stage and nair him (dont double jump tho). Remembering Fox's recovery is awesome makes it that much better to gimp someone. Other than that, do you have wave-shining down properly? If so, dair>waveshine>tech chase>uthrow>bair or fsmash is ****. Good luck.
Hey thanks for the advice man, I appreciate it. I can waveshine well so I'll try that out.

Top Bottom