• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Critical Hitter Equipment

TheLobsterCopter5000

Smash Apprentice
So here's the situation:

I suck at Marth, so beating classic mode on 9.0 is basically impossible for me.
I don't really know any people who play smash (other than this one guy who I rarely see), so I can't beat "Keep 'em off the ship" on hard on my own (tried really hard, but can only beat it on normal).
I'm too cheap and lazy to get an amiibo.
I don't like hacking games.

What is the easiest way to get rare equipment such as the critical hitter equipment, because it is the only one I don't have (somehow...)?

MarioManTAW

Smash Ace
What is the easiest way to get rare equipment such as the critical hitter equipment, because it is the only one I don't have (somehow...)?
The reason you don't have Critical Hitter is because the challenge that unlocks it is the very challenge you're trying to beat.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Critical Hitter may give your fighter a 20% chance to deal 3x more damage than normal with his/her attacks, but there's a huge stat penalty that needs to be kept in mind. The positive value sees a major 58 point drop, so the negative value will always be greater than the positive value.

GeflGabe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GeflGabe
3DS FC
4141-7244-4594
Switch FC
SW-7469-5871-5880
If you have the 3DS version there are several notable methods for equipment grinding on there. But more importantly, there is a MUCH easier challenge that unlocks a critical hitter brawn badge on that version.

LucinaNab1

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SSB311007Bond
As far as I know, amiibos get you just as good if not better equipment than any of the challenges in the game. Critical Hitter is somewhat rare though. But if you can have 8 cpus constantly fighting to do the work for you, why not?

Top Bottom