• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crimson King Ringtones

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
I was browsing the Boards today, and I saw the weirdest, most shocking ad. In the history of SWF ads, that is, and possibly all forum ads.

You never said you made your own ringtones, Eric_The_Red. Here I was, thinking that you were just a cool member/mod for nearly 3 years, and the forums goes and drops this bombshell on me:

I demand an explination.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I can see Levin in that picture so that's probably one of the better line-ups too.

Exovel

Smash Ace
Agreed. Discipline and THRAK are my favorite albums. It took a while, but I have all of their albums and EPs now, and Levin certainly makes a major difference. I still love Red though... that's an incredible album.

Edit: By albums, I mean studio albums. I don't have any live stuff... it's not my thing. I also forgot that I don't have the Level Five EP, but that's the only one.

Cinder

Smash Master
I was browsing the Boards today, and I saw the weirdest, most shocking ad. In the history of SWF ads, that is, and possibly all forum ads.

You never said you made your own ringtones, Eric_The_Red. Here I was, thinking that you were just a cool member/mod for nearly 3 years, and the forums goes and drops this bombshell on me:

I demand an explination.
The mod's name is Crimson King and the band's name is King Crimson...CK's a cool mod, but last I checked, he wasn't in a band (or is he?)...

But anyway, I've never heard of this band before...anyone care to link me to some of their music?

Sporkman

Smash Ace
I love Level Five. Everytime I have something to do with psychology in the Boyd Orr building I smile inside because the psychology department is on the fourth floor and there is a big sign saying "LEVEL FIVE" as I walk in. It's also the first track I played on my demo of Audiosurf. Was pretty bumpy, a bit like my..

Exovel

Smash Ace
It's really sad that so few people have heard of literally one of the most influential bands in history. From 1969 to now, they continue revolutionize nearly every musical genre.

If you google search for them, you'll get a bazillion hits to listen to their music, but to save you those three seconds, and because I don't support giving you a link to encourage the piracy of their music... here's the link to their last.fm page. It has a good track for you. http://www.last.fm/music/King+Crimson

Mugquomp

Smash Ace
Meh. King Crimson is only okay. Admittedly, I've only heard "In the Court of the Crimson King," but I'd take Yes any day over KC when it comes to prog rock. Although "21st Century Schizoid Man" is a beast of a song.

Exovel

Smash Ace
21st Centure Schizoid man is a great song, but there are a lot of others. I would pick KC over Yes most of the time, but only for some of their early albums. "In the Court" is probably one that I would put below Yes too. Certainly not "Red" though.

Top Bottom