• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crew battle Rules

Kude

Smash Rookie
Some friends are going to have a local crew battle, and I can't seem to find any official rules for crew battles. Specifically, I'm not sure on how stage banning/picking works. Anyone know them, or have a link to them? I found the wiki page for the crew battles, but that didn't have anything specific. Thanks in advance

ECHOnce

Smash Lord
I'd imagine that it's handled similarly to Bo5 sets; neutral bans maybe to start the first match, and then after that loser (the newcomer) picks. I wouldn't be too surprised if players just go random or agree on a mutual stage without bans though; not sure, but iirc I've never seen players do stage bans on streamed crews lol. Regardless of what may or may not be official, if you can't find it on time, just throw what you feel could be the best choice (between neutral bans on first match then newcomer picks, or random/mutual agreements) and go with what the group feels is fair; you're just friends hanging out, right? Crew battles are just a lot of fun unless you're actually competing between two groups/regions of some sort.

Top Bottom