• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Creating ICs Training Regiment

Binx

Smash Master
Hey guys, some quick background I have been playing for about a year with advanced tactics I play regularly with some of the best players in oregon and I am improving a great deal. Now I usually play some of the higher tier characters at tournaments but I have the most fun playing cute funny characters like Pikachu, Kirby, and the like. Anyways I really really want to start playing the ICs and make them my backup to Marth or possibly just strait main them, hell if nothing else I would have a counter to good shieks. So basically I would like to know a good way to practice learning their techs against unmanned vs opponents or level 1 comps so I can learn how to do their stuff before practicing with them against good players. If anyone could help me out by linking me to some good educational videos, guides, telling me some easy/usefull desyncs, telling me how the IC's chaingrabs actually work, things like that would be awesome. Thanks in advance!

Top Bottom