• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Create your own character and moveset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booster

Smash Lord
Just a few rules:

Standard Forum Rules
Have fun with it, do any character you want, Nintendo, 3rd Party or even 4th Party
Keep it to three characters and movesets per post

Duck Hunt Dog/Mr. Peepers (Duck Hunt)

B: Laugh (Works like Lucas' B Move in Project M, for those who don't know it powers up your next Smash attack whether it hits or not, if it hits it recharges instantly)

Side B: Duck Toss (Works like Purple Pikmin from Olimar in Brawl, you have 3 ducks stored, when you use all three press Side B again to reload)

Down B: Bush (Duck Hunt Dog hides in the bush, if he is striked in the bush he counter attacks, works like Ike's Recovery)

Up B: Duck Flight (Works like Snake's recovery move in Brawl)

I have two more just for fun rather then as a practical character based on Miiverse and an original creation

Shrek (Shrek Movies)

B: Ogre Burp (Works like a Horizontal Wario Waft from Brawl)
Side B: Ogre Drive (Works like Wario's Side B Move in Project M which is where he rushes at the enemy)
Down B: Ogre Bomb (Works like Bowser Bomb)
Up B: Ogre Uppercut (Works like Wario's Recovery)

Final Smash: That was a Slam Donkey (Works like Grenade Launcher from Snake except Shrek flies using Dragon and he tosses Donkey at enemies)

Now for my favorite

Future Shrek

B: Super Ogre Burp (x4 Stronger then Ogre Burp)
Side B: Ogre Blast (Fires a projectile that has the power of 10 Falcon Punches)
Down B: Ogre Nuke (x100 Range of Ogre Bomb with x10 Damage)
Up B: x100 Ogre Uppercut (Kills any target instantly)

Final Smash: Ogre Doomsday (Future Shrek summons the Satanic Powers of Happy the Happy Meal Mascot and Evil Goku and destroys all opponents)

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
Villager. From Age of Empires. :088:

B = conversion. Villager takes his priest tunic. The hit enemy is slowed down a bit and his moves are interrupted sometimes; if the move is successful he will be stunned like if his shield is broken. WOLOLOOOO!!

B side = builds a ballista and uses it. The ballista is an item and it can be used several times. It has some HP and can be destroyed. Mid-air, it can fall and break, making damages to below players.

B up = builds a catapult and uses it. It's like the ballista, but if used mid-air, instead of throwing stones, it throws the villager.

B down = builds sentry tower. It's a slow move but you can interrupt the construction and continue it any time, like the tree of the villager (from Animal Crossing). It works like a platform, and it can be destroyed (even if not complete). Villager can garrison in the tower, and if the tower is destroyed while the villager is in, he would take damages. While inside the tower, the villager shoots arrows.

Final Smash: Wonder (Coliseum)
Many villagers come to the construction site and they build a coliseum, that is destroyed as the final smash time finishes.

I actually made this moveset (with lots more details, even the A moves and the grabs) when the Villager of Animal Crossing wasn't even announced, and it shares some similarities (the final smash, toom nook and family building the house, and the tower move, that can be built in several steps just like the tree of the other villager). This is awesome, there's a bit of gameatsu in me XD

I also did a moveset for Dust Mite, an RC car from Re-Volt, an old multiplatform game lol.
I was planning to make Alleycat (from the game by IBM) and Max Damage from Carmageddon... Max Damage would be epic, I want Max vs Falcon, the Eagle vs Blue Falcon! lol x 2
And some more... making movesets is hard, I don't know when I will ever make all of them; basically, I'd like to make a moveset for each character of my childhood, even if they aren't owned by Nintendo, just for the sake of it.

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Yogi Bear

Specials

Swipe
Maul
Rip
Rend

Final Smash

The Picnic Basket
(let your imagination soar)

Booster

Smash Lord
Villager. From Age of Empires. :088:

B = conversion. Villager takes his priest tunic. The hit enemy is slowed down a bit and his moves are interrupted sometimes; if the move is successful he will be stunned like if his shield is broken. WOLOLOOOO!!

B side = builds a ballista and uses it. The ballista is an item and it can be used several times. It has some HP and can be destroyed. Mid-air, it can fall and break, making damages to below players.

B up = builds a catapult and uses it. It's like the ballista, but if used mid-air, instead of throwing stones, it throws the villager.

B down = builds sentry tower. It's a slow move but you can interrupt the construction and continue it any time, like the tree of the villager (from Animal Crossing). It works like a platform, and it can be destroyed (even if not complete). Villager can garrison in the tower, and if the tower is destroyed while the villager is in, he would take damages. While inside the tower, the villager shoots arrows.

Final Smash: Wonder (Coliseum)
Many villagers come to the construction site and they build a coliseum, that is destroyed as the final smash time finishes.

I actually made this moveset (with lots more details, even the A moves and the grabs) when the Villager of Animal Crossing wasn't even announced, and it shares some similarities (the final smash, toom nook and family building the house, and the tower move, that can be built in several steps just like the tree of the other villager). This is awesome, there's a bit of gameatsu in me XD

I also did a moveset for Dust Mite, an RC car from Re-Volt, an old multiplatform game lol.
I was planning to make Alleycat (from the game by IBM) and Max Damage from Carmageddon... Max Damage would be epic, I want Max vs Falcon, the Eagle vs Blue Falcon! lol x 2
And some more... making movesets is hard, I don't know when I will ever make all of them; basically, I'd like to make a moveset for each character of my childhood, even if they aren't owned by Nintendo, just for the sake of it.
Does the Coliseum do anything?

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
Does the Coliseum do anything?
Yes, when the villagers slam the hammers on the construction site to build it, the land is shaken like if a POW block is constantly pressed... or like Venusaur in Melee, but a lot more powerful.

Last edited:

Booster

Smash Lord
Yes, when the villagers slam the hammers on the construction site to build it, the land is shaken like if a POW block is constantly pressed... or like Venusaur in Melee, but a lot more powerful.
It sounds pretty cool

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Actually, we already have a thread for posting movesets. It's the General Moveset Thread. Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom