• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Create a moveset for YOURSELF

liets

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2852-9552-5494
Simple as it sounds, create a moveset for yourself to join Smash Bros. Standard stuff would be specials and smashes. Definitely a Final Smash or two. You could always have fun with taunt ideas! A good idea would be to add weight class and size, even fighting stance would be cool. I just want all yous to have fun and get creative!

Freeze Pop

Smash Cadet
I want to be an exact copy of ken form street fighter. But i want my final smash to be something differnt like a mr.herbert miny van running over someone.

Booster

Smash Lord
Me (Entirely fictional)

B: x10 Kamehameha
Side B: Instantaneous Falcon Punch (Falcon Punch without the charge up)
Up B: Instant Transmission
Down B: Super Explosive Wave

Final Smash: Nuclear Falcon Punch

Bendezium Dweevil

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2122-7123-8170
B: Win game
Side-B: Win game
Up-B: Win game
Down-B: Win game
Final Smash: I would become invincible and everyone else would trip for ten minutes, accumulating damage for every trip until the trips send them flying through the air.

and then I win the game.

I'll probably think of an actual moveset later, but I can't think of anything right now... although tripping Smash is staying.

20YY SS | Saiblade

Obviously not biased towards Falco
3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
F-Smash: I slash the air twice to pretty much slice the enemy in half.
Down-Smash: I hit my swords downwards on both sides.
Up-Smash: Pretty much like Link's, but i hit twice, once per sword.

Fair: Simple forward vertical slash.
Bair: Same as Fair but down-to-up instead of up-to-down.
Dair: I put my swords together to stab downwards and spike the enemy.
Up-Air: Two horizontal upwards slashes.
Nair: I twirl in the air with my swords to the side.

B: I charge up a double stab, like Marth's in Brawl , but twice.
Side-B: I hold my swords backwards and appear behind the enemy stabbing them in the back.
Down-B: I dodge an attack and hit them with my swords.
Up-B: I use alchemy (FMA) to make the ground come up to push me into the air.
Final Smash: I combine my swords into one, large sword. I'm extremely fast and pressing A does a large slash(like Marth's Ftilt) and the enemy goes flying. Pressing B I point my sword at the enemy and a large ray of darkness hits the enemy.

Oatmeal.

Part of a balanced breakfast.
Ooooh, this should be fun. This will be based after the real me, not who I wish I was.

Stance: Slouched over, long hair all over my face
Weight: Mid-low
Size: 5-7
Overall power: Mid-low
Overall speed: High

Standard A: Fish double-slap

Ftilt: Pencil stab

Utilt: I eject toast from my toaster

Dtilt: I snatch the last buffalo wing

Dash Attack: I stub my toe on a rock, spilling my coffee

Fsmash: An awesome Tokyo Salamander takes a bite of you

Usmash: Vertical awesome salamander

Dsmash: TWO awesome salamanders on either side of me

Nair: I relax and read manga, which apparently hurts people

Fair: Hype energy

Bair: Mtn Dew bottle

Uair: A think bubble appears above my head

Dair: I spike you with a spoon that was clearly used to make mac & cheese earlier

B: Coffee: I sip my coffee slow to enjoy it properly. Each drink restores 2%. It takes as long as a Falcon Punch to execute

Side B: Ping Pong: The longer this is charged (cannot be stored), the higher the ping pong ball flies. With good timing, release the charge as the ball reaches your paddle and serve the ball to them with a power serve

Up B: Archery skills: I shoot an arrow onto the ledge with flawless accuracy, and climb up to it from the rope I tied to it

Down B: Charge Imagination: As this is charged more, I become in touch with my alternate world. The more charge you have, the more like my characters I will become. I will be much harder to hit, and much faster. This charges very slowly. You know you've reached full charge when my veins are clearly visible. You can choose now to keep the charge or expel it with a powerful blast of energy.

Grab: I use my precious orange Gamecube controller to grapple opponents

Pummel: I shock them with my controller

Fthrow: Toss them forward and shoot them with my bow

Bthrow: Chucks opponent backward and blasts them with trumpet sound waves

Uthrow: Tosses them upward and shoots a paper hornet

Dthrow: I slam you down and punch repeatedly

Dodge: The sickest limbo you've ever seen. How low can you go?

Roll Dodge: Tumble run

Air Dodge: Dodgeball reflexes activated

Ledge attack: Karate chop

Taunt 1: Flip my hair and snap my fingers, saying "Huh. Mediocre at best." in my classic narrator voice.

Taunt 2: Optimistic Charizard pose with some epic confetti

Taunt 3: Pichu and a Burrowing Snagret appear, and I pet them lovingly

Final Smash: The Salamander Within:
My imagination becomes reality as the characters from my game Endo leap from my notebook and attack the others. With about 20 characters, this is practically inescapable.

Alternate, rare Final Smash: The Bane of My Existence:
An enormous jellyfish wreaks havoc. It will kill you. Jellyfish are evil.

I'm quite proud of this.

Marthmario

Smash Lord
Alrighty then.

Stance: Similar to Marth's
Idle animation: examines my sword and then cracks my knuckles
Weight: mid, but closer to heavy
Power: strong
Speed: average

B: I charge my sword and lunge forward (ala Weiss in the White trailer for RWBY)
Side B: Hadouken
Up B: a powerful blue shoryuken, can KO
Down B: Counter like Dudley from Street Fighter

AA: Slice and punch
Ftilt: a quick stab like Roy's in PM
Dtilt: a spinning leg sweep
Utilt: an uppercut

Fsmash: a strong punch followed by a sword slice to the side
Dsmash: I drag my sword in circle like Shulk
Upsmash: a shoryuken without fire

Nair: Tatsumaki but with my sword spinning as well
Fair: side kick
Dair: looks like I'm acting out like I'm being stabbed
Fair: a short ranged fire blast
Dair: Marth's

ShyGuy16

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Juliansg16
3DS FC
0516-7704-2697
This should be fun.
SHYGUY16 GOT ACCIDENTALLY INVITED!
Stance: Like a slightly forward leaning swordfighter, but holding a tennis racket.
Appearance: 20 year old loser with long hair, stubble chin and a sad little half moustache in a hoodie and jeans
Weight: Light to Mid-Light
Height: Slightly taller than Luigi

A- a weak slap with the racket
AA-a second slap in the opposite direction
AAA-a third overhead strike
Dash- tries to stop running too fast, ends up on one foot and flail racket five times before falling over

Ftilt- a gentle push, doing 2% damage but decent knockback
Utilt- hoodie catches the wind, pushing upward
Dtilt- a quick leg sweep covering both sides
FSmash- Grip racket with both hands, delivering a hard smack. Can return projectiles.
USmash- 'wave' with my racket, delivering two hits (accidentally). Slows and redirects projectiles.
DSmash- Throw a Pepsi can on the ground, creating a very small splash on both sides
Nair- Do a Kirby-esque star spin, but slower and while looking queasy
Fair- Two legged kangaroo kick, recoils slightly if it hits nothing, recoils a lot if it hits something
Bair- A quick backhand with the racket. Can return projectiles.
Dair- Spike a tennis ball to the ground

B- Throw a Pepsi can forward, with a sad face. Can bounces off enemies and makes both enemies and the floor sticky. Sticky halves speed for 4 seconds.
Up B- Hoodie gets caught in the wind like a balloon, going straight up. Can move slightly to the left or right, but trying to move too hard or fast causes the hoodie to lose the wind and plummet.
Side B- Ride a Bullet Bill a short while. Can be jumped off of at any point. Staying on while hitting something causes a nasty explosion hurting everyone involved.
DownB- Shake up Pepsi and bury, leaving it to explode on whoever walks over it.

Grab- Grab whoever by the back of the head
Pummel- Smash face into racket
Fthrow- Let go of head, smack them with racket as they stumble forward
Bthrow- Shove behind me, give a quick kick without turning around
Uthrow- Flip them up like a flapjack with tennis racket
Dthrow- Hard slice onto the ground

Dodge- "Watch out we got a bad*** over here" pose
Air Dodge- The same, but with crazy legs off to the side
Ledge attack- Leg sweep straight forward, fall onto butt

UpTaunt- Flip racket once in the air and catch without looking
SideTaunt- Drink sweet delicious Pepsi
DownTaunt- Look at the ground, hands in pockets and slowly shake head in shame

Final Smash: Insomnia
It rapidly changes from day to night at least three times and all the other fighters fall asleep. It rains Pepsi cans. Any Pepsi can that hits someone does 4% damage without waking them. ShyGuy16 gets a 10% speed boost and can pick up the cans for 5% health. The cans don't disappear after the smash is done and everyone wakes up.

Alts- Red Hoodie and Shy Guy mask
Lime Green Hoodie and Fawful Guy mask
and other cool colors.

ChooChoo

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4399-0342-2350
Neutral A combo: Right jab, right jab, right jab (opponent doesn't flinch)
Forward smash: **** swing Headbutt (recoil damage if it hits)
Down smash: Shin kick
Up smash: Duck, then jump onto opponent's chin
Neutral B: Throw household items as projectiles
Side B: Judo grab
Down B: Ass reflector
Up B: Failed Yoshi second jump attempt
Taunt: *Rearranges glasses while smirking
Final Smash: Dirty clothes Katamari
BONUS: Down throw: Gangnam Style on my opponent's head

BlastState

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlastState
3DS FC
0946-2825-3438
I'll give it a shot!
I enter the Smash tournament as a result of a disturbance in the dream world.
Stance: Very similar to Lee Chaolan's stance from Tekken.
Play-style: I'd be like Little Mac's opposite and rely almost entirely on my legs to do battle (while enhanced by the dream energy that sent me here). My strategy would revolve around catching my opponents in massive combo chains to shoot-up their damage percentages.
Weight: Light
Height: About as tall as Marth.
Power: Weak
Speed: Fast
FSmash: Thrust my leg forward as though it were a rapier while shooting out a spark of dream energy.
USmash: Drill kick upwards while encased in dream energy.
DSmash: Stomps the ground that creates a shock wave akin to Charizard's down smash.
B: Nocturne Wave is a projectile that I fire off as crescent waves. Weak and slow-moving, so they are best used for pressuring.
Side-B: Gibbous Phantom is a teleporting dash that works similarly to Fox/Falco's side-Bs but without the damaging properties. Easily canceled and has low recovery time, so it is best when used for combos.
Up-B: Lunar Saw is a move where I launch myself in a slight zig-zag pattern upwards (if the player tilts the d-pad correctly) before slamming the ground with a powerful dream energy-infused axe kick.
Down-B: Dusk Gatherer summons an energy orb that weakly magnetizes nearby opponents, items, and projectiles. Can be used for some clever combos if timed correctly.
Final Smash: Twilight Ender starts with me dashing straightforward, creating a briefly-lived trail of darkness behind me; if anybody is caught in that trail, I'll trap them in an obscure sphere where they gradually accumulate damage until I destroy it with a powerful roundhouse kick, sending them flying outwards.

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
I enter the stage in a black hole with flames.

F-Tilt: A sword strike.
D-Tilt: A move that works like Mars' D-Tilt.
U-Tilt: Cheap Kirby 64 type tilt with a visual animation as Ike's up tilt.

F-Smash: Pull out a cricket bat and smash the victim. Tip of the bat hits harder and makes the PING! sound.
Down-Smash: I summon a pillar of flames.
Up-Smash: An arch created by a flaming sword.

Fair: A foward slash.
Bair: A lightning kick.
Dair: A fast stomp that spikes the opponent.
Up-Air: A slash upwards.
Nair: A swing with the sword with ice effect.

B: PK FIRE! WITH A BOOK!
Side-B: Skull Bash with PK Thunder 2 effects.
Down-B: Use a spell to make a barrier of wind appear. Works like Melee's shines.
Up-B: Use a spell to teleport.
Final Smash: A large amount of flaming meteors rain and destroy everything on their path.

Nooph

Smash Cadet
really? no one's mentioned throwing controllers as a projectile? i'm disappointed in everyone.

Sykkamorre

Fights using psychology.
NNID
Sykkamor
*Cracks knuckles* Let's do this. Taekwondo based movement, coming up!

Stance: left leg slightly raised, so that toes just touch the floor. Arms in a guarding stance similar to ryu/ken, bouncing slightly.
Idle: Stops bouncing and rotates my right arm, while moving my head to the side.
Weight: Mid.
Height: Just shorter than the 'dorf.
Playstyle: Close range mix of sweetspot power moves and quick, low damage multi-hitting attacks.

Jab: One-two punch followed by a deep stance palm strike to the gut.
Ftilt: Reverse turning kick, able to be angled
Dtilt: Low front leg side kick, shin height.
Utilt: Rising kick, finishes just above head height.

Dash attack: Slides forward in a similar way to surfing. Multi hit for duration, last hit Pops enemy up.

Fsmash: Stepping side kick, sweetspot at my foot.
Dsmash: Slams my foot into the ground entering a sitting stance, shockwave hits each side of me. Directly vertical knockback.
Usmash: Does a short hop, dropkicking upwards. Rolls backwards into stance. Sweetspot just above the kick.

Nair: jumping side kick with reverse sex kick properties.
Fair: Two spinning sidekicks in rapid succession.
Bair: Snake-esque backwards dropkick.
Uair: Backflip, Capt. Falcon style.
Dair: Double foot stomp.

B: Twin palm strike with strong horizontal knockback. Low damage.
Side B: Swings a softball bat. If the Tip hits, makes the "Ping" noise and has very strong knockback and damage. Slow start up.
Down B: Walks forward with my hand in an open claw shape just behind me. If opponent comes in range, performs a nearly instantaneous dash and command grab, grabbing the opponent by the collar, striking them with my elbow before sending them away with a front thrusting kick.
Up B: Akuma-style hurricane kick diagonally upwards.

Grab: Reaches forward with front hand, good range but a little laggy if it misses.
Pummel: Chops at the opponents head.
Fthrow: Shoulder barge.
Uthrow: Ducks while pulling the enemy above me, before standing upwards and Launching them.
Dthrow: Trips the leg while punching the enemy into the floor.
Bthrow: Judo throws the opponent behind me.

Final Smash: Dashes forward, hand outstretched. If It connects, cuts to a black screen where my face flashes up with a twisted grin, followed by a punch into he camera. Cuts Back and launches opponent.

Martial artist actor...a bit larger than life!

Last edited:

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
This could be fun. My moveset would involve the use of "light energy" effects, which look similar to the fire and aura effects, but are white colored instead.

Play Style: Pretty all-around character with many tools and attributes to handle many situations and characters decently to some degree.

Stage Entrance: I flip down onto the stage and land dramatically (The pose is similar to Wolf's after he drops from his ship for his entrance without facing entirely forward), then I get up and circularly move my hands into my battle stance.

Stance: Both hands are close to each other in front of my chest and a little over the bottom of my face, my left hand in a fist and my right hand in an open palm. I sort of move back and forth a little, my hands lifting up and down a little.

Idling 1: I lower my stance and slowly lay one of my hands on my hip. I then roll my neck around a little before moving my hands back into the stance.

Idling 2: I cross my arms and tap my foot a little impatiently, looking around a little. I then eventually go back into my stance.

Neutral Jab Combo: A forward palm strike similar to Ganondorf's jab in Melee minus the electric effect and with slightly more range, another palm strike with the opposite hand, and then I pivot back a little and deal a harder palm strike with the original hand from the first hit, which creates a burst of light energy. The last strike sort of causes me to hop back a bit and has decent knockback.
Ftilt: A simple kick forward with the right leg. Decent forward range and can be angled up or down.
Utilt: A simple punch upwards with no twirling. Good at juggling.
Dtilt: A palm strike that sort of aims downward a little.
Dash Attack: A powerful dashing palm strike that creates a burst of light energy.

Fsmash: Charges up and deals a twin palm strike forward while stomping down on the ground a bit. Can be angled up or down as well.
Usmash: Holds a palm upward and rapidly hits the opponent with a brief bursting ball of light, which knocks the opponent upward. Similar to the likes of Mewtwo or Mega Man's Usmashes.
DSmash: Charges up energy and then emits a burst of light around me.

Nair: A brief, rapid hitting burst of light emits from around me.
Fair: A powerful palm strike forward. Similar to Luigi's Fair in function.
Uair: A hand swipe upward that causes me to do a backflip.
Bair: A hand swipe backwards. Similar to Roy's Bair in Project M minus the disjoint.
Dair: Holds up and thrusts both of my hands downward, creating a large burst of light that can meteor smash.

Neutral B: Hops up and quickly charges straight at the opponent, slamming into them and recoiling back a little. Similar to Sonic's Homing Attack in Project M minus the taunting poses.
Side B: Holds my left hand back and begins charging up light energy in my palm. At any time B is pressed again, I fire off a quick projectile of light energy that is similar to Samus's Charge Shot, but a little more narrow and wider in size. The charge can be cancelled and held through the usual means. I can angle the shot diagonally (upwards or downwards), but not directly up or down.
Up B: I shoot a burst of light out from my feet, propelling me a pretty good distance. I can aim in any direction with it, whatever is more convenient in the situation. Primary recovery move and it can deal one hit if I ram into someone while I'm propelling in a varying direction. Puts me into a state similar to Sonic's Spring Jump, where I can still use most attacks, but not use another recovery move.
Down B: Creates a barrier of light that can knock opponents away and reflect certain projectiles. Similar to Fox's Reflector in function.

Grab: Reaches forward with one hand, hunching down a little. Similar to Mario/Luigi's grab pose in Smash 4.
Pummel: Punches the opponent in the gut with the opposite hand. Decently fast.
Up Throw: Suddenly pulls back, roughly grabs the opponent with both hands, and then chucking them upwards. Similar to Mario/Luigi/Dr. Mario's Up Throws.
Forward Throw: Gently throws the opponent upward a little and then deals a powerful light energy palm strike as they fall back down, sending them forward.
Back Throw: Chucks the opponent backwards with decent knockback. Similar to Mario/Luigi's front throw in animation, but one-handed and with more knockback.
Down Throw: Slams the opponent into the ground, then hops above them and fires a rapid barrage of light energy projectiles into them, then finishing with one, powerful one, which sends the opponent going upward a short distance. Similar to Fox/Falco's down throw.

Final Smash: Twirls into the air and charges up light energy, then emits it in a large explosive burst before slowly descending down into standing. The burst is an almost guaranteed OHKO and it takes up a pretty decent amount of space on a stage.

I'm good at this when I'm not joking around, aren't I? I'm magical.

EDIT: How bout some victory poses now?

Victory Pose 1: Rubs hands together with a nodding head and a cheeky smirk on my face while saying "Jolly Good Show, mate."

Victory Pose 2: My guy has a hand on his hip as he generates light energy from his other hand, then clenching that hand in a victory fist with a grunting noise.

Victory Pose 3: My guy dusts himself off a little while saying "Good fight, my little adversary."

Last edited:

misterOWAIN33

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MR_FA1L
3DS FC
2294-5361-2433
SSB4 UPDATE:
Entrance::mario2:
Jab Combo::sheikmelee:Ftilt::snake: Dtilt: :ike:Utilt::pit:
NSpecial::falco: FSpecial::4greninja: DSpecial::diddy: USpecial::4pacman:
Usmash::ivysaur: Fsmash::4drmario: Dsmash::4pikachu:
Uair::4darkpit:Dair::wolf:Bair::4lucina:Fair::4ness:Nair::4greninja:
Final Smash::4robinm:into:ike:into:snake:into:4zss:into:4palutena:into:4drmario:into:4duckhunt:into:4samus:into:4robinm:

I always wanted to copy/paste moves like that.

Last edited:

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Entrance: I walk out of my bedroom and it disappears.
Idle: I get on my phone.
Taunt 1: I say, "Gomu Gomu no!" (from One Piece)
Taunt 2: I say, "PK Thunder!"
Taunt 3: I scream in an extremely high voice, that is louder than my sister's.
Victory: I spin around, punch the air three times, and do a kick in the air.
Loss: I shrug and start watching TV.

Neutral attack: A kick.
Ftilt: A spin followed by a punch.
Utilt: A higher kick.
Dtilt: I drop a pencil.
Dash: I swing a music stand.

Fsmash: I swing a toy rainbow light sword.
Usmash: I blast up a bunch of air.
Dsmash: I violently throw my binder.

Nair: Spinning while holding two papers of characters I've drawn.
Fair: I hit with my clarinet case.
Uair: A water whip upwards.
Bair: I hit with a sleeping bag.
Dair: I hit with a music folder.

Grab: Phone charger.
Pummel: Clarinet.
Fthrow: Blasts water waves.
Uthrow: Throws large block of ice.
Bthrow: A wind slash.
Dthrow: Makes laundry rack collapse on. Something I've done in the past to myself.

Nspecial: I use a move called Transfer Teleport, which is the signature move of someone I've created from myself. I pull a cape over myself and become a tiny dome that can move on the ground for three seconds, tripping anyone.
Sspecial: Jump Punch. I jump in an arc in front of myself and punch someone.
Uspecial: Curler. I throw up a curler, then fly up and catch it. Comes from the fact that I like to play with curlers. The curler also deals minor damage.
Dspecial: Resist Motion. For as long as wanted any motion. This includes falling and knockback. However, any damage I take is doubled. Comes from a move name I came up with a long time ago, but I haven't given it a function until now.

Final Smash: Point Hog Mode. In my Spanish class, every time we participate, we get a point. The more points we have, the better grade we get. Sometimes, I go into what I call my Point Hog Mode, where I participate any chance I get.

With the Smash, I hold up two participation logs and fly around, blasting the numbers 1-10 to do that much damage. The Smash lasts 15 seconds.

KatKit

Smash Lord
Entrance: I quickly take off my earrings in an over-the-top manner and throw them on the ground.

Idle: I fix my hair.

Taunt 1: Runway model walk.
Taunt 2: Point and giggle.
Taunt 3: I yawn.

Victory animation: I reach my arms towards the sky, making V-shape. The camera zooms in, then I do a hair flip.
Losing animation: Clap for victor with bored look on my face.

Neutral A/combo: Slap(s)
Combo ender: Groin attack
Dash: Cartwheel

Ftilt: Tote bag swipe (There's a 1 in 10 chance something flies out of it, so it is sometimes a projectile attack)
Utilt: I whip my hair upwards (and there's a glimmer effect lol) [See Filia from Skullgirls, as a visual reference]
Dtilt: I do the splits (the attack hits in the front and back)

FSmash: Pepper spray. Leaves a small, damaging cloud of smoke if fully charged; evaporates in two seconds.
DSmash: A downward taser shot. It functions similarly to Zero Suit Samus's Dsmash, except it has slightly more range and can change direction while charging it. However, it has slow start-up, so it can't be abused.
USmash: I get on my knees and flail my arms upwards. Multi-hit attack. See Celica from Blazblue as a reference.

Neutral B: I blow a kiss and a heart-shaped projectile slowly floats forward. If the heart is reflected and it hits me, it heals 1%.
Side B: Fangirl Stampede. It's basically a dash attack. My arms frantically swing around as I lunge towards the opponent. It doubles as a horizontal recovery.
Down B: Litter. I throw various objects from my tote bag. Depending on the item, they slash (comb), freeze (mints), trip (banana peel), heal (food), shock (batteries), or briefly turn opponents invisible (make-up) if they get hit. Only one object can be thrown at a time. Constantly using the move lowers the chances of items flying out of the tote bag in other attacks.
Up B: I thrust upwards, spinning in a corkscrew manner, feet first. See Kissed by a Goddess (Poison from Street Fighter) for visual reference.

Neutral air: I do a quick twirl.
Up air: Rainbow (I'm sorry for copying Peach on this one, but it is just too awesome)
Back air: Backwards tote bag swipe. Has a 1 in 10 chance of something flying out of it.
Down air: Downward scarf twirl. Mid-range, multi-hit attack.
Forward air: Dropkick

Grab: Pull opponents in with scarf.
Pummel: I step on the opponent's toes.
Forward throw: Smack opponent forward with bag. Has a 1 in 10 chance of something flying out of it for additional damage. Great for setting up combos if extra hit connects.
Downward throw: I trip on top of the opponent and they go flying.
Up throw: I kick opponent into the air.
Back throw: Booty bump, like Peach's back throw.

Final Smash: Bad singing. Damaging musical notes fly in multiple directions. Opponents move around frantically as if they are in the super spicy curry state (excet they are closing their ears), so their interface is temporarily altered.

I'm quick and medium height. I'm not a heavy hitter and I'm light. My attacks aren't straightforward, like Brawl's Zero Suit Samus. There's a zany, comedic factor like Wii Fit Trainer. Crazy projectiles like Duck Hunt. Good tilts like Snake. The chance factor is there, like Mr. Game and Watch, Luigi, and Peach. Ayame (Famicom Detective) and the Style Savvy character support threads were my main inspiration. I'm an average gal, and I think my moveset displays that perfectly. It's mostly realistic, though I tried make it still fairly unique and fun.

Last edited:

BerryBomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BerryBomber
Kevin B (BerryBomber) drops the beats!

Stats:

Height: Similar to Marth
Weight: Mid-Heavy. Husky but built.
Speed: Similar to Link
Jumps: 2
Crawl: No

Costumes:
Standard:
Randomized plain tee/pants/hat w/headphones around neck
Arcanine T-shirt, tan pants, hair up
Arcanine fursuit
Jack Skellington T-shirt, tan pants, hat
Jack Skellington's outfit, hair down
Disney's Goofy outfit
Adam Lambert's glam suit, hair up
Deadmau5 helmet, simple suit

Entrance:
A glowing circle appears on the ground, and a Disney Infinity-like figure of myself drops down and lands on it. My figure stance is similar to Megaman's idle. When I land I activate and glow, entering my fighting stance of just standing with my hands in my pockets boredly.

Idle 1: Pulls out phone and checks it
Idle 2: Puts on headphones (even if costume dosent have it), pulls out iPod and bobs head to a beat
Idle 3: Crosses arms and looks around

Standard moves:
Jab - A single-record mixing board appears in my arm and I scratch it. A slash attack of music notes comes out horizontally in front of me.
Jab + Jab - I scratch the record the other way. Another music note slash
Jab + Jab + Jab (hold) - I wiki-wiki the record, causing several music notes to fly out, similar to Robin's tome slash attack (whatever move it is)
Jab finish - I spin the record backwards, making one big music note appear and it pops, knocking opponents back

Dash - Wikis the record with a spinning leap, with music notes flow around me causing multiple hits.
F-tilt - Makes a reverb sound from the mixing board. A blurry sound wave comes out in front of me, slashing opponents and pushing them back.
U-tilt - Spins the record around once, making a spark fly around me in a n-shape, as to represent the Disney logo. Similar to Zelda's u-tilt
D-tilt - Plays a deep bass note from the mixing board. A blurry sound ripple on the ground knocks opponents upward and pushes them back.

Aerials:
Standard - Plays a cymbal crash from the mixing board. A blurry sound ripple shoots out around me, knocking opponents back.
F-air - Wikis the record. 2 music note slashes come out in front of me.
U-air - I spin the record backwards, making one big music note appear above me and it pops, knocking opponents back
D-air - Plays a dropping bass note. A tilted vertical line of sound waves appears and I slide down it, running into opponents along the way. Similar to Sonic's d-air. A loud bass note is played if I hit the ground with the attack.
B-air - Makes a reverb sound from the mixing board. A blurry sound wave comes out in behind me, slashing opponents and pushing them back.

Grabs:
Grab - Grabs the opponent's chest
Pummel - Slaps the opponent across the face.
F-throw - Spins the opponent around me and roundhouse-kicks them.
U-throw - Throws the opponent upwards and wiki-wikis the mixing board, making 5 music notes fly up as projectiles.
D-throw - Throws the opponent on the ground and plays a cymbal crash, causing a burst of soundwaves that sent the opponent flying.
B-throw - Throws the opponent backwards in the air and plays a reverb sound, making a tilted sound wave line shoot out for them.

Specials:
Standard: Arcanine - Throws out my favorite pokemon from a pokeball! I am free to move around after the throwing animation, but cannot throw another until its done. Arcanine crouches then after a second or 2 does extremespeed, similar to Fox's shine but its a solid attack with more power. It poofs away after it dashes.
Custom standard 1 - Arcanine does Fire Blast instead. The projectile attack moves slowly forward, causing multiple flame hits for who get caught in it. Arcanine poofs away after standing for a second or 2.
Custom standard 2 - Arcanine does Flame Wheel instead. Similar to Entei, but smaller, weaker, shorter height, and shorter time. Arcanine poofs away after the attack is complete.

Side special: Roller coaster - I point forward, creating a teal, transparent steel roller coaster track that begins to form based on where I tilt the control stick, similar to Pac-Man's side special. The track can be as long as 5/8 Final Destination if kept straight. After a 3/4 second, I snap and jump on the track, sliding down it with wind effects in front of me. Opponents I run into get knocked back. The track disappears as I slide down it until I jump off the end of it.
Custom side special 1 - I have no control over the track, but instead after 3/4 second, a coaster loop is formed and slide though the loop, causing the same knockback.
Custom side special 2 - Instead of forming a track, I stand on a coaster power launch pad and get launched forward quickly, holding my fist out and twirling, causing multiple hits with a powerful finishing punch at the end.

Up special - Turn up - Using my mixing board I play a randomly generated beat, dancing as music notes swirl around me. I get lifted up by the notes with a strong random finisher sound. Similar to Wii Fit Trainer's up special but with the bonus attack on the end of it.
Custom up special 1 - Plays a bass sound, making a soundwave ripple appear below me in which I get lifted up by. I can use this 3 times, essentially adding 3 more jumps, but the move has no KO potential.
Custom up special 2 - Plays a random extended note in which a music note appears that I sit on. I hold on to the side of the note as im free to float around for 1+1/2 seconds before the note pops, knocking opponents back.

Down Special - Disney Infinity hex Power disc - A image of a random Disney Infinity (1.0 or 2.0) hex power disc weapon appears above my head, which replaces my jab with whatever it is, no matter if its a projectile or melee disc. It stays my jab until I use down special again, in which hex outlines flow down around me, signaling I disabled the weapon.
Custom down special 1 - A image of a random Disney Infinity (1.0 or 2.0) circle power disc appears above my head, which powers me up based on what the power disc originally provides. The effect stays until I use down special again, in which circle outlines flow down around me, signaling I disabled the power.
Custom down special 2 - A random Disney Infinity figure appears in front of me, which begins to glow and after a second becomes animated. After its animated I can move around again. Uses their main attack, and disappears after its done.

Final Smash:
My full DJ setup appears and I play a snippet of a random song from my library, in which soundwaves similar to DK's final smash flash out, larger but have a consistent strength and range. Disco lights, lasers, music notes, and strobes flash into the soundwaves for effect. I do a few moves behind the booth, from holding my headphones, mixing, adding effects, and waving my hands. After a few seconds of the song a final large soundwave blows everyone away and a crowd cheers in the background.

Taunts:
1 - Listens to my headphones. A random beat can be faintly heard as I move along with it.
2 - Summons Arcanine and pets it along the back, then it poofs away
3 - Stands like the Walt Disney statue and says "Infinite possibilities", "Its kinda fun to do the impossible", or "If you can dream it, you can do it!"

Winning animations:
1 - Stands behind my DJ setup and waves my hand back and forth with the dance lights flashing.
2 - Rides on Arcanine up to the screen with extremespeed then stops as I raise my fist excitedly in victory!
3 - Slides down to the screen on a coaster track and flips off of it, striking a pose as I land.

Losing animation:
Claps for the winner with a smile

SleuthMechanism

Smash Ace
NNID
SleuthMechanism
3DS FC
4184-2631-5815
Switch FC
SW-7949-7248-8280
I practice rapier irl so i'd ofcourse use a actualy non-blunted one in smash.. so, i guess i'll try to make something based on exaggerated bits of that.
Stance: Similar to marth but holding a main gauche(parrying dagger) in the other hand.
Weight: light
Appearance: A young woman with long blonde hair wearing a olive green trenchocat with a black sleeveless top underneath and a black and green miniskirt, has black thighhighs on my legs.
Size: 5'9"
Overall power: Mid
Overall speed: High
Standard A: short rapid jabs

Ftilt: a short range, quick, concussive hit with the blade of my rapier followed immediately by a small thrust with my dagger.

Utilt: a thrust at a diagonally upwards angle

Dtilt: same as marth's

Dash Attack: I clumsily trip and fall on the opponent.

Fsmash: A quick thrust forward.

Usmash: Nerdily mimmicks a lame shoryuken

Dsmash: Similiar to captain falcon/ganondorf's dsmash kicks.

Nair: flails wildly in the air

Fair: a stab going diagonally downward, good range and a possible finisher at high percents.

Bair: slashes behinfd me with my dagger.

Uair: thrusts my rapier directly above me

Dair: I stomp the opponent hard with one of my boots. can meteor mash on it's sweetspot.

B: Drill thrust: lunges forward a short distance with my rapier pointing out directly infront of me, spinning winds surround the blade.

Side B: Roxy kick!: does a over-dramatic flying jump kick out of nowhere. doubles as horizontal recovery.

Up B: Bacon!!:A strip of bacon appears on my opponent and i pounce a short distance in their direction in glee. if i land on them i pummel them a bit, eat the bacon, and launch them in a aimable direction. can still use my double jump if it hasn't already been used and regain my double jump upon hit.

Down B: Wrryyyyy!!!: i do dio brando's infamous road roller pose and scream out "wryyyy!!" sending out soundwaves on either side of me.

Grab: I uh.. grab them?

Pummel: i beat them with the pommel of my rapier

Fthrow: throws them to the ground and kicks them away from me

Bthrow: brutally slides the entire length of my rapier across their throat and tosses their body behind me

Uthrow: throws the opponent upward and uppercuts them

Dthrow: throws down and stomps on repeatedly

Taunt 1: Does my over the top evil laugh

Taunt 2: Puts a hand to my head, shakes my head disapprovingly and says "yare yare daze.."

Taunt 3: Points and says "You sir are a bootless onion-eyed minnow!"

Final Smash: I hate everything!: gets incredibly frustrated with life and starts throwing a ton of random objects out of nowhere.

Overall i'd be a fragfile speedster who's very fast but also rather light. i'd rely on my good pokes and abvbility to keep the opponent out at midrange mostly.

Chromepenguin

Smash Rookie
All the people having complex real move-sets for themselves...and I'm just here like.

Idle: Put down computer and browse internet
Every attack: Accidentally break leg trying to do something

:(

SleuthMechanism

Smash Ace
NNID
SleuthMechanism
3DS FC
4184-2631-5815
Switch FC
SW-7949-7248-8280
^aww don't be sad, you're just too humble for these things. You could try making one for that awesome gangster penguin in your avatar.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Standard Special: Sit down on the ground cross legged.

Taunt changes attack elements, fire sitting, ice sitting etc.

I'm not much-a-fighter...

RunnerX

Smash Rookie
The darkest, most arcane of your nightmares...
RUNNERX Does what he can!
(Pretty much all of these moves are based on toys and stuff lying around my room)
(I own every article of clothing in the costume list)
Stage entry: Full-body thrust going through a door

neutral-B: Swipes outward with comb; occasionally and randomly, comb is replaced with a knife; holding B will charge attack for more damage and slightly longer range
up-B: Swings belt upward in an arc; the edge of the belt reels in opponents (in the air, flings opponents downward, giving player some upward momentum) and pulls player to ledges
side-B: Tosses random small toy for small distance (list: baseball, stuffed cat, dress shoe, plastic skull, CD case, looseleaf notebook)
down-B: Sweeps belt downward in a circle

neutral-A: Punch combo ending in a kick
side-A: Slashes random weapon in a sweeping gesture (list: executioner axe, short scythe, broadsword, yardstick, metal carpenter's square, wooden dowel)
up-A: Slashes random weapon in an arc above player; (list: ibid)
down-A: Swings wide kick

up-Areal: Starts as does up-A but continues to swing in a full, vertical circle; (list: ibid)
side-Areal: Spins around with a random weapon (list: ibid)
down-Areal: Stomps hard downward

All throws toss opponent overhead the player to the opposite side of where they were grabbed, slamming them to the ground

Taunt: Player combs hair, saying "Ya gonna get got, kiddo!"

Default costume; Dark grey sweatpants and a light grey tee, long hair and large glasses
All alts add a jacket and a hat keeping the rest of the wardrobe the same (except those last ones), as follows:
-Red jacket, red baseball cap
-Green jacket, black sun hat
-Large black trench coat, black gangster-esque fedora with a white ribbon tied around
-Black jacket, tan baseball cap
-Fuzzy tan jacket, maroon beret
-Grey pajamas, wolf hat
-Full black suit with purple collared shirt and a bright red tie

Winning animations:
Sweeps hair out of face and gives a smiling salute to the screen
Stretches arms, yawns, puts hands in pockets and faces the screen

Losing animation: Sits down and lightly applauds

Last edited:
Top Bottom