• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

crazy theory, if true sword ganon dream realized

triforceswordmaster

Smash Apprentice
ok, i must admit, i was a little pissed when i saw that ganondorf, the ultimate badass, is still basically a clone. however, i would like to bring up the possibility of alternate clone character. these possible alternate forms may be able to be accomplished through either unlocking them in the game or might be able to be downloadable. we've already seen that custom stages can be downloaded, although only for a period of time. the alternates could take of the same character block and might not even count as actual characters, technically not conflictly with the discovered completed roster.

i know this is all unlikely, but its a hope. perhaps sakurai just wanted to release the freakin game and is going to make the alterante clones (sword ganon, wand wielding toon link, etc) for download. again, i know its crazy but you must admist, it would be awesome.

Zarez

Smash Cadet
Probably not, since they already took the time to make Ganondorf even less of a clone. It might be possible, but not at all likely.

I want to know why they got rid of his and other character's victory themes, except for Metaknight's. Maybe music still has a chance to be downloadable (also not likely, even though music takes less memory, there's a lot of songs that seem to have been scrapped)

Zarez

Smash Cadet
I like him the way he is because I like the altered Falcon moveset. Ganondorf and Falcon are the only characters that fight the way they do, and I prefered Ganondorf in Melee because I didn't like playing as Falcon. I found Falcon to be a bit too fast (even though I plan on trying to play as Sonic in Brawl)

rtmcs1017

Smash Cadet
Ganondorf is made of pure win.

He doesn't need a sword to kick anyone's ***, his crazy purple fire and dreaded bootings will be more than enough.

Just like they were in Melee.

Oh, and don't forget the backhand. SLAP

looduhcriss

Smash Apprentice
well if he had the sword (with attacks) he might not seem as good since he would probably end up being slower than Ike. Even though Ike and Ganon are really good - unless they somehow gave him the Melee speed with a Sword - then maybe.

triforceswordmaster

Smash Apprentice
yeah, i made this dumb thread as my 1st post like 4 months ago. at this point i like non-sword ganon a lot since hes still pretty sinister.

RednaXale

Smash Apprentice
I'd rather Ganondorf use more signature moves. Like that big ball of light that he shoots in the game.

NeoZ

Smash Ace
Probably not, since they already took the time to make Ganondorf even less of a clone. It might be possible, but not at all likely.

I want to know why they got rid of his and other character's victory themes, except for Metaknight's. Maybe music still has a chance to be downloadable (also not likely, even though music takes less memory, there's a lot of songs that seem to have been scrapped)

There's just one victory theme per series(except for Kirby series which has two, regular and MK), so I'm not sure what you're talking about...

Zarez

Smash Cadet
There were things cut from the game, but data left on the disc shows they existed. Apparently, just about all characters were supposed to have their own victory theme in Brawl, and there was also one for Mewtwo and one for Roy.

Top Bottom