• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

crazy techique I devloped

VanHero

Smash Cadet
I don't know if someone thought of this yet but'll post anyway. I call this Gale Snare

1.Make sure your opponent is reasonably close to you

2. Take out a bomb

3.IMMEDIATELY throw the boomerang at the foe (don't tilit), this move only works if they dodge it, not shield

4. As soon as they dodge it throw the bomb, they will most likely be hit.

5.then the boomerang will drag them back and u can finish them any way u like, i prefer the U-Smash

*Notes*
1. If they've taken too much damge the bomb will knock them too far for the bommerang to snare them. so it works only on lower percents

2.If they prepare an attack when being draged back, stun them with an arrow then attack

Jink

Smash Apprentice
If opponents are 0-45% use Gale-N, if opponents are at 50-higher% use Gale-U to secure the Gale-Catch after Bomb

Also you can while approaching with
full jumping Tilt Gale-N then Dtilt after landing and Usmash after Gale-Catch
;)

D

Deleted member

If opponents are 0-45% use Gale-N, if opponents are at 50-higher% use Gale-U to secure the Gale-Catch after Bomb

Also you can while approaching with
full jumping Tilt Gale-N then Dtilt after landing and Usmash after Gale-Catch
;)
1. dont type in those colors

2. this is not a new technique, this has been known since the very first day of brawl's release.

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
This isnt really a new AT, its more like a...uhh...i dont know, but its not a tech.
A tech is like boost smash, or wavedashing(ssbm) Thats just pull a bomb, gale boomerang, throw bomb, smash. Not really a tech for me, but its still interesting for some people i guess. Anyway, its not a AT in my honest opinion.

Jink

Smash Apprentice
1. dont type in those colors :mad:

2. this is not a new technique, this has been known since the very first day of brawl's release. :urg:
1- This is the united state of America :chuckle:, nah j/k, :( but there's so much used features, poor ppl that dedicated to make these possible :(, buuuutt that was very off topic of you ;)

2- Your are right ;), now go and tell it to the thread owner and not to me :psycho:

D

Deleted member

#1 was directed at you #2 wasnt T_T

and dont edit my posts again

Top Bottom