• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crazy player-imitating A.I. CPUs

Joe73191

Smash Journeyman
So a while back Zero did a 24 hour marathon and showcased a crazy "20XX Mew2king imitating A.I. Fox CPU". The A.I. was based of Mew2king's playstyle and was extremely strong. Zero even commented how strong it was and that it was tough even for him.

Are there others like this? What other characters have A.I. like this? Are we ever going to see these type of A.I. CPU released to the public? Obviously whoever made them can give them to whoever they want and in no way has to ever let anyone else have them. However I'd personally love this more than most could fathom. I would deeply appreciate it's release to the public. It sort of makes me feel like certain players have access to this awesome training tool that only they can utilize. While I know that is a stupid thought, I will honestly say I'm a little jealous of those who get to play with that awesome Fox 20XX a.i. CPU. I don't get to play with humans much and that 20XX Fox looked like SO MUCH FUN to play against.

Anyway what other player imitating A.I. could eventually be made? Esam's Samus? Amsa's Yoshi? The list could go on and on. What player A.I. would you want to play against? Sethlon's Roy? Wizzrobe's Sonic? Chillin's Wolf? Post what player/character based A.I. you would love to have in your Project M to play against whenever you want.

cmvnb3

Smash Apprentice
I wish this is what lv9 cpu's were like. The current lv9 cpus could be lv5 and then take it from there, slowly making them more like the best human players with greater and greater chances of the AI acting like them, with lv9 at 100% chance. What I don't want is AI that has faster-than-human reaction times or frame-perfect timing and even the pros mess up so mistakes should always be made, though only from difficult moves, mistakes should never occur at lv9 for easy things. Of course this would need to assume that nerfs/buffs aren't being made so the AI stays relevant.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
I'd have to say aMSa's Yoshi and Wizzrobe's Sonic. At least in terms of player recreation, that is.
Fighting a character with player-recreated AI? I can't say.:4pacman:

Joe73191

Smash Journeyman
I would love to know who did it. I would love to have this AI. If anyone knows anything please post.

Joe73191

Smash Journeyman
@ KingClubber KingClubber all I know is that Zero was given this by a friend. If you can find out more or are able to get this in the next PM update I will extremely grateful.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I kind of want to see more player based CPUs eventually, based on different top player's play style for each character.

Last edited:
Top Bottom