• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crazy Orders Mario, winner of Online Tournaments

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Ah, Crazy Orders Mario. Probably the winner of the "Most iconic Custom Set for any Character Ever" award simply because it's the easiest way to unlock anything and everything in Smash 4.
Equipment:
Home-Run Bat Equipped, this is the key
Quick Batter, for faster Bat Swings
First-Striker, nailing the first hit of the match on another player (Hitting a Sandbag or a stage/item hitting another player doesn't count) gives you 10 seconds of complete invinibility
Custom Moves:
Anything you prefer, as long as you have the Fast Fireball on hand to work with the First Striker
Today I was drunk (Metaphorically, I don't drink but Ginger Ale does make me feel somewhat stupid so I call it drunk) so I decided to rally round my Sister and some friends and I threw Crazy Orders Mario and myself into a 2-Stock, 1-on-1 Online Tourney against 63 other people.

The verdict?
I won every single battle without losing a single stock (Throughout all matches, meaning it was a 12KO:0Death stock-wise), and many shields (and dreams) were broken by my all-powerful baseball bat. Many smiles and laughs were had on my side of the TV, but lord knows how salty the other players might've been, considering I beat every round before any other 1v1 in the tourney and I was having a fun waiting time of laughs and more Ginger Ale swigs while everyone else was probably really tense and/or salty.

So, if you're feeling down in the dumps and wanna win something the same way Waluigi does, grab yourself a Home Run bat, head onto Online Tournaments and show the world that equipment REALLY needs to be banned.

Cheers. :drifloon:

Top Bottom