• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Crazy Orders Final Screen Question

TheDylantula

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheDylantula
I have a quick question about Crazy Orders.

When one completes Crazy Orders successfully, the usual loot screen will pop up, showing what you have earned. But following this, there is a screen showing the characters you have KO'd. Hitting a will give you a Custom Special on top of what you have already earned, and it appears it is always a Custom for the first character on the list.

My question: is there a way to change which character you get a Custom Special for? Or is it just RNG which character is first in the list? I've looked around for info on this, but to no avail.

Squadaloo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RodRodney
I believe it's the character you've KOed most. It's always been one I've KOed at least two times for when I've tried, and I've never KOed anybody 3 times. In the event there's several people tied, I don't know, it's probably "last one KOed" or random or something.

TheDylantula

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheDylantula
Alright, thanks for the info. Was trying to find an easier way to get Custom Specials for my Mario Amiibo. For some reason, the Mario Customs are really avoiding me :\

Top Bottom