• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crazy Hand can't load after using too many FSM mods

Zadamanim

Smash Cadet
It just hangs. I tried reapplying the fsm patch and then it deleted all of my mods. This really sucks if I have to redo all of them and also be limited on how many I can use... Is there a way around this? I think I could save the mods and reload from a doc every time I open crazy hand, that might be a workaround. Is there a way to recovery my FSM data from the modded iso or did I just accidentally delete it? ._.;;

Zadamanim

Smash Cadet
In case anyone else has this issue, just save your FSM's as a file, and when you open Crazy Hand, reapply the FSM patch. This will erase all of your FSM data, but you can reload it from the file and it will all be accessible again. Just be sure to save your changes to an FSM file before you close Crazy Hand or your changes will not be recoverable (as far as I know).

Top Bottom