• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crash Bandicoot Spins again. Bring Back Crash Bandicoot via Smash

You'll vote for Crash?

• Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SmashJC

Smash Journeyman
Since 2008, Crash was dead, but we can revive it, for Smash! Right?

Description (from Crash Mania):

Crash Bandicoot

Crash Bandicoot is a marsupial, a defender of good and a bit of a nut. Originally a simple eastern barred bandicoot, Crash was captured by Dr. Neo Cortex and turned into the subject of his maniacal experiments, along with several other marsupials. With the help of a machine called the Evolvo-Ray, the evil Dr. Cortex genetically modified Crash into a smart, anthropomorphic creature. In other words, Crash now looks and acts like people. Somewhat.

Cortex noticed Crash's potential and decided to make him the general in his army of super animals. Things didn't go as he planned, however, as his mind-control device, the Cortex Vortex, failed to brainwash Crash and instead turned him into a wacko. The bandicoot escaped Cortex's clutches and has since been foiling his plans for world domination.

The next year will be the Crash's 20th anniversary, this would be a earlier gift, but anyway that could will be awesome.

VOTE FOR THE BANDICOOT! BRING HE BACK!

Last edited:

Kabutops

Smash Journeyman
Since 2008, Crash was dead...
Crash died LONG before 2008 lol.

I voted for Crash. He won't get in smash 4, but if he gets enough votes maybe Nintendo will, at the very least, notice us.

Last edited:

SmashJC

Smash Journeyman
Crash died in 2008, after Mind over Mutant, and vanished in 2010, along with two cancelled games, Crash Team Racing 2010 and Crash Landed, both titles where be planned for Xbox360, PS3 and Wii(CTR2010 was even cooler than MK7). Maybe he can return for Smash, or the next year, for his 20th anniversary, the only problem is Activision.

Kabutops

Smash Journeyman
Crash died in 2008, after Mind over Mutant, and vanished in 2010, along with two cancelled games, Crash Team Racing 2010 and Crash Landed, both titles where be planned for Xbox360, PS3 and Wii(CTR2010 was even cooler than MK7). Maybe he can return for Smash, or the next year, for his 20th anniversary, the only problem is Activision.
Crash died in 1999 - the year Crash fell from Naughty Dog's hands... and from grace in general. Then his corpse was dragged around the video game industry for another decade. Then, by the time Mind over Mutant came around and his carcass was practically unrecognizable (that redesign would cause even Fake Crash to gasp!), they decided to finally bury the poor guy.

R.I.P. Crash Bandicoot 1996-1999

We may not agree as to when he died, but at least we agree that he is dead but still has potential for revival. I highly doubt he'll make it into smash 4. I just don't think he's popular enough with the Nintendo audience. In the best case scenario he'll get enough votes for Nintendo to try to make a deal with Activision for a possible Nintendo release which could possibly revive some of his popularity.. maybe just enough for him to qualify for smash 5... possibly.

Last edited:

linhgame

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Linh-Game
3DS FC
1736-0779-8050
The first thing I did was to vote for Crash on the Ballot, I know chances of him appering is slim but hey every vote counts I guess.

Top Bottom