• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cpu - lv 13

Shurikan

Smash Apprentice
do you guys think brawls A.Is potential was not pushed to the max?

i dont know much about A.I's but im pretty sure they make their moves based on the current move the oppenent makes or doesnt make and has no ability to predict, and i never see them use DI or any AT's

so do you guys think that brawls cpus can only go as far as lv9 or do you think the devolopers limited the A.I in brawl?

and also do you guys think the next one may be even more advanced?

Shurikan

Smash Apprentice

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
They totally can if the creators had any idea how the characters are suppose to play.
But they don't. :I

Instead we get computers that awkwardly wobble around, fail to block simple things, and try to punish everything with a grab.

Thats my main gripe with em. There punishes are bizarre. I"ve seen bowser try and punish out of shield with an f-smash. ._.

Shurikan

Smash Apprentice
They totally can if the creators had any idea how the characters are suppose to play.
But they don't. :I

Instead we get computers that awkwardly wobble around, fail to block simple things, and try to punish everything with a grab.

Thats my main gripe with em. There punishes are bizarre. I"ve seen bowser try and punish out of shield with an f-smash. ._.
i just dont get how sometimes they make a very good choice of movement to counter what i do and at random they just completly do an f smash out in the middle of nowhere.:awesome:

Life

Smash Hero
There's an AI thread over in Brawl Workshop, it's buried on the second page but there has been some progress by hackers in creating better AI (Bero got a Falco that CGs for instance). There's also an AI script editor that, with some basic coding knowledge, lets you program the AI yourself. Have fun.

Top Bottom