• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

cpu in basic brawls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalebSitton

Smash Apprentice
i was bored so i decided to go do a basic brawl.

i was waiting for my opponent and one player pops up.

so i'am like k, finally someone to brawl with but the strange thing that occurred when the match started was that there was more than one opponent with the cpu background on the character..

i sat there thinking to myself is it a hack or what is it? i realized that the cpu(s) were reacting human like to my moves but there was no other challenger that popped up before the match started and they would have either a green or yellow player background color...

so is there a way to bring cpu(s) and or/ a hack that enables a human to seem like its a cpu but really isn't have there been other occurrences other than mine? according to basic brawl options you can select your character and item switch along with stage switch. i cannot add a cpu unless its a friend brawl and add another player.

so i want to hear your opinions on how this could have happened or if you had it happen to you before too. :)

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
acctually...during a match when a player disconnects he/she is replaced by a cpu..

stratele

Smash Apprentice
yeh when there are noth enough human players. They are replaced by CPU's. Its so you don't have to wait for long. (LOL)

Sometimes you will have 1vs 1 games though. Or a 3 way match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom