• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Couple matches of me

ADHD

Smash Hero
I'll watch these later, you better be seriously good cuz you got to back up all that **** talking you did!! :lick:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
pretty good.
U seem to not take control of your opponent or the stage with the bananas. Use mindgames!
agreed.
your playing diddy as if he was made to be an attacker o-o. hes a strategist bro. mindgames announce diddy's real game. you were becoming very predictible with ur gt and ur peanutgun spam needs some spacing. did like some kills. but the key to diddy is really just punishing ur opponent as hardcore as possible. ur good but need teh mindgames :3 gj tho

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
I expected a lot more from all the "I play brawl for money" junk you been talking. That was a stereotypical brawl match. I mean you mustve rolled 20 times in the first match. you need to go aggressive you just seem to stop at some points. You are WAY too defensive.

You rolled 16 times in the first stock on delfino LMFAO!

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
I expected a lot more from all the "I play brawl for money" junk you been talking. That was a stereotypical brawl match. I mean you mustve rolled 20 times in the first match. you need to go aggressive you just seem to stop at some points. You are WAY too defensive.

You rolled 16 times in the first stock on delfino LMFAO!
lol I don't know how to play projectile spamming Tlinks and um, I haven't played "brawl for money" since august. That was my first tournament since august and I play once every one or 2 weeks.

"I work fulltime for money"

I was also like ODed on caffiene lol. I took like 7 shots of expresso and was hoping it would work like adderal. Didn't work :[

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
I didn't really see him spamming, but I've seen his other matches, and I gotta say, that TL is a beast. Lol at johns, like 5 of them.

Work on your spacing. You have to take a hit every now and then to start some combos. Think about it would you rather be hit with an arrow or a banana? I'd rather be hit with an arrow. However, don't take the bombs, because bananas get neutralized by them. Boomerangs are easy to avoid. Also instead of rolling try some dribbling to avoid the zair. He had a very effective zair game. Try to say about 2-3 body lengths away from TL. He can't really spam the boomerang as much and zair is too short to reach you. The only thing he can do is Arrows and bombs, while you have bananas. I dunno what else to say. Also if you are up a stock on TL you can easily do 40-50%. TL's kill moves are predictable. Fair, Uair (so easy to predict), Fsmash (lol) and Usmash. The only thing to watch out for is the zair to (move) and fair. Usmash is their main killing move so you know they are always going to try that.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Be more creative with bananas, use them in the air more. By those matches, it looks like you'd get shut down by any character who takes the battle to the air like Wario or Kirby. Utilize the popgun more, use more combos other than dash attack combos when you get a banana hit. I'd like to see more grabs and combos from grabs, z catch more.

I might go to the WABA lockout for new years, are you going?

hdrevolution123

Smash Ace
I quite liked those matches. You've shown me great inspiration towards using Diddy Kong. I think I might use him more often as well. However I must add that DidK's side-b followed by an attack (kicking in the air) is a very fast and powerful move. You can use it at the right time to your desire. It is effective for defensive and offensive action so it's a great all round move for DidK. Just to add, because you could have used it to enhance your gameplay

Cold_Trax

Smash Cadet
Be more creative with bananas, use them in the air more. By those matches, it looks like you'd get shut down by any character who takes the battle to the air like Wario or Kirby. Utilize the popgun more, use more combos other than dash attack combos when you get a banana hit. I'd like to see more grabs and combos from grabs, z catch more.
Yep...

I quite liked those matches. You've shown me great inspiration towards using Diddy Kong. I think I might use him more often as well. However I must add that DidK's side-b followed by an attack (kicking in the air) is a very fast and powerful move. You can use it at the right time to your desire. It is effective for defensive and offensive action so it's a great all round move for DidK. Just to add, because you could have used it to enhance your gameplay
it's a good idea to sidekick with the monkey but it's all about mind-gaming

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace

I might go to the WABA lockout for new years, are you going?
I was thinking about it. It's either alcohol and game all night or alcohol and ladies or maybe both :]

Top Bottom