• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Counter Strike: Source

Veetaak

Smash Lord
So.... does anyone play this game?

If you do and you are decent I could probably bring you to a mix. (Being european helps your ping) Or we could just stomp faces on a public server :D.

I could play some 1v1 aim_map or w/e aswell.

Feel free to ask any questions about the game, configs/settings etc or just have a laugh while talking about how much people suck at this game ;)

And no talk about 1.6!

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I love this game, but I haven't played it in ages and I'm probably terrible at it now.

I used to be a dirty, bunnyhopping pub-stomper too :embarrass:

For the shooter night this friday in the Light House Games Nights thread, I'll see if I can get some people to play this.

Veetaak

Smash Lord
I love this game, but I haven't played it in ages and I'm probably terrible at it now.

I used to be a dirty, bunnyhopping pub-stomper too :embarrass:

For the shooter night this friday in the Light House Games Nights thread, I'll see if I can get some people to play this.
If it's on friday I could probably join you guys. My ping wont be the best but it's okay ^^

CS: GO is where it's at :troll:
No need to trollface, I myself am hoping for Cs:Go to be a success. Haven't got into the beta though

Veetaak

Smash Lord
Has anyone been following i45 this weekend? I doubt you have but you really should've. The css grand finals is about to begin I think

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I was doing a lot of surf and bhop yesterday. That's probably my favorite thing about source, for some reason :3

Veetaak

Smash Lord
Top Bottom