• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Counter-pick stage against Wolf

Dustero

Smash Journeyman
What is the best counter-pick stage to pick against a Wolf mainer. I was thinking Lylat Cruise, but I'm not sure.

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
Next to Lylat Cruise, i'd say that....nah Lylat Cruise is definetly a tough map to play on with wolf. Simply recovering can be a hassle on that stage.

Loup17

Smash Apprentice
when i actually unlocked wolf, i didn't kill him, he failed at recovering...

it's a bit ironic that his game's stage is so hard for him xP

AlAxe

Smash Journeyman
Lylat is a b****. That dam ledge always seems to f*** me up. If you play wolf on that stage you have to aviod getting under the stage at all costs.

Patinator

Smash Champion
I don't have trouble on Lylat Cruise...

There is no counterpick stage for Wolf; the game crashes upon picking any stage that may give him an advantage.

But in all seriousness, I'm thinking you should pick Yoshi's Island (Brawl) against Wolf. It's his worst stage. Really.

...Okay, now I'm really serious. Either Lylat Cruise, for some I suppose, or maybe Final Destination with its edges. Although any Wolf who gets hit under them... Ain't worth an ounce of salt unless they get spiked. :p

§witch

Smash Lord
I don't have trouble on Lylat Cruise...

There is no counterpick stage for Wolf; the game crashes upon picking any stage that may give him an advantage.

But in all seriousness, I'm thinking you should pick Yoshi's Island (Brawl) against Wolf. It's his worst stage. Really.

...Okay, now I'm really serious. Either Lylat Cruise, for some I suppose, or maybe Final Destination with its edges. Although any Wolf who gets hit under them... Ain't worth an ounce of salt unless they get spiked. :p
Yeah pat is right, also YOUR SIG IS 100% RIGHT!

kyubikirby

Smash Apprentice
Depending on your character dust, you may want to try counterpicking Rainbow Cruise.... a good pit or MK can **** wolf on that level...

Sesshomuronay

Smash Lord
Lylat does seem bad for wolf users but I like going there anyway cause for some reason I like it even when im using wolf. Dunno why but I usually win on that stage. Im probably going against all the stages most wolf players like.

Top Bottom