• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Countdown to Brawl v.1, Concord NC 10/20

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
Alright, NC's been lacking a tourney as of late, and we've gotten the go ahead to hold another one at Game Crazy in Concord. However, everyone knows how cramped it was last time, so we're taking this one outside. Canopies to hang over the televisions (TVS WITHOUT LAG THIS TIME, GUYS!!!!), and a big enough tournament for singles AND TEAMS THIS TIME. I'll post all the details up soon, but as for now, I'll just post the highlights for this one, and fill in the details later, or you can check out the LAST concord tourney thread.

Teams begins at noon, singles immediately afterward
Better brackets system
Outdoors with more room to move
Televisions with no lag!!!!
$5 entry fee
If 10+ players enter singles, winner wins a free fully paid off pre-ordered copy of Brawl
If 10+ TEAMS enter teams, both winners win free fully paid off pre-ordered copies of Brawl

Also, if you're from out of town and you win a copy of Brawl, you can either come pick it up at the midnight launch, or I can send it to you overnighted (if you're willing to pay for shipping). The likelihood of the midnight launch would be better though, as Game Crazy plans on holding a Super Smash Bros Brawl tournament AT MIDNIGHT ONCE THE GAME HAS LAUNCHED.

Who knows? We could be the first state with a Brawl power rankings. XD

FalcoNoJutsu

Smash Apprentice
i suppose i could enter the teams too...but im still questioning myself bout it.....might just go all out with Ice Climbers lol.....

Top Bottom