• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Count to 50 Bob-ombs before Regular Users post!

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
You have no proof of that.

If you choose to participate in life and live among other human beings, you are a member of society. To some extent, you do follow the rules of society, no matter how much you say "screw society". For example, society says that murder is wrong and you likely also think murder is wrong. Ergo, you're never really free from society's influence. Some things are integrated permanently into your thinking.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
If you choose to participate in life and live among other human beings, you are a member of society. To some extent, you do follow the rules of society, no matter how much you say "screw society". For example, society says that murder is wrong and you likely also think murder is wrong. Ergo, you're never really free from society's influence. Some things are integrated permanently into your thinking.
...How did you know I defied its influence...?!

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
...How did you know I defied its influence...?!

? I didn't really understand that.
But anyways, as another example, I tend to associate with the punk rockers group because I like that line of thinking. However, I don't do any of the things typically associated with that group such as dying my hair or getting piercings because that'd just be fulfilling the stereotype of punk rock--in my opinion that'd be just another "mainstream" thing even though it's meant to rebel against society. It's funny how something so anti-establishment can be just another stereotype within society's many facets.

Top Bottom