• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Count to 50 Bob-ombs before Regular Users post!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Wrong thread, brony :p

"I don't want to see you two fighting over me anymore! It's breaking my heart!"

:sadeyes::crying::cry:

Last edited:

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Then save a Prank and when Premium is about to wear off create a thread and link it to your profile and see if you get Pranked :laugh:

would this work @ Neo Zero Neo Zero ?
I'm not sure. I mean I could, but technically speaking, you can't prank a premium person, and once your premium expires, you can't ask for people to be pranked.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I'm not sure. I mean I could, but technically speaking, you can't prank a premium person, and once your premium expires, you can't ask for people to be pranked.
ah I've been wondering if it was possible as well and that was the only way I could think of if it worked. The only way I'd see it not working is if the creation of the thread decided if they could or couldn't be Pranked..

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
12 I think is kinda possible to pull the self-prank

If Premium expires at 12am of X day, I can post in the prank thread at 11:59pm

Top Bottom