• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Count to 50 Bob-ombs before Regular Users post!

Thor

Smash Champion
1. This thread looks amusing. Even more futile than the 300 before admins, but amusing.

2. Have any mods been disciplined for just deleting non-mod posts to increase the count? Otherwise this would be unlosable - just delete the unwanted comments and keep going XD.

3. Wonder what happened to John2k4's mod status, at least because his posts earlier suggested mod-hood.

4. Wonder if I can switch teams...

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
2. Have any mods been disciplined for just deleting non-mod posts to increase the count? Otherwise this would be unlosable - just delete the unwanted comments and keep going XD.
I haven't seen anyone do it, yet.
Though, I'd be disappointed if they did. Why cheat when we don't?

4. Wonder if I can switch teams...
I guess one could. In fact, I tried myself.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I can't use mod powers here. lol

I'm only a mod on the Smash 4 boards.

3. Wonder what happened to John2k4's mod status, at least because his posts earlier suggested mod-hood.
Yep, he was a mod.

Mods can lose their status in certain conditions, such as (but not limited to) resignation, long periods of inactivity or causing trouble like power abuse or breaking the site's rules.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I can't use mod powers here. lol

I'm only a mod on the Smash 4 boards.
Well, you do have one power.
And that's messing up users who put their time and effort into counting. Which you abuse, on a weekly basis.
Oh, what a wonderful world it can be. /sarcasm

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Revenge is a dish best served cold. Their revenge isn't cold. It's not well planned. It's just... petty.

1 Bmo-dom

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well, since the man asked.
^ you must enjoy your revenge deeply here then.
Nonsense, that would mean they got a reaction out of me. And why should I give them something as feeble as that?

Revenge is a dish best served cold. Their revenge isn't cold. It's not well planned. It's just... petty.
...I'm working on it Frosty. Maybe if you posted more, then I'd have more incentive.
Ah well, it just gives me more time to make jokes. So forget what I said, do what you do. I don't mind.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
This would probably be more satisfying if we let them get further and then messed them up when they got close, although it's also more risky.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
KoP's post makes a whole lot of sense, especially due to Lucario being in his avatar.

1 high risk, high reward

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Why does Lucario fit with my post?

(this will be the last time I mess up the count until it gets considerably higher. WHO'S WITH ME?! Don't reply and make this take longer though please...)

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
(this will be the last time I mess up the count until it gets considerably higher. WHO'S WITH ME?! Don't reply and make this take longer though please...)
Everyone here,except the mods are FOR FRIEND.

Frost is insisting on playing it FOR GLORY. I'm okay with playing it FOR FUN.

1 mod-omb.

Top Bottom