• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Council of War; Target: Link

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
Brothers. Servants. Slaves of Evil.

We need to let ourselves be known. We must make a name for ourselves. People need to know that we are a threat, and we are out to get everyone. We will not sit quietly and contentedly at the bottom of the tier list again. No, we must never be content with such a humble state of affairs.

We need rivalry to give us even more drive, and talk even more trash. We need rivalry to get us out there and make our name known among the other character communities. I propose this be Link, as the two characters have a history, and Link mains tend to be a tad stuck-up as it is anyway. Let's put them in their place. Let's start a war.

The tentative plan of attack is as follows:
Beginning at 8:00 AM EST, we invade the Link Social Thread. We will overwhelm them with our numbers throughout the day, as trash-talking posts of eloquently phrased destruction will flood the thread. Hopefully we will have at least 3 besides myself to lead the initial assault, as momentum is everything. The attack will cease at 8:00 PM EST.

If anyone wants in, let me know. If no one else is interested, then we'll just let the idea die. But I love the idea of having a rivalry, particularly with Link.

Last edited:

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
I pledge my support as well. The so-called hero shall not see the sun set again, and all Hyrule shall tremble before our might.

ToonWaker

Smash Cadet
NNID
5una23
3DS FC
3737-9687-2294
I think I will join as well I used to main his toon counter part but ever since the tendrils of darkness have consumed me I have devoted myself to nothing but Ganon if I partake in this endeavor I can wash away my blood stained past and how would one change their name my first step in cleansing myself is to forever rid myself of this persona.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I will have nothing to do with this foolishness. I shall permit only the truly strong and courageous the right to meet me at the top floor of my lair to do battle.

The hero of time is no threat to the king of evil in this day and age. I will concern myself over more important things until a worthy challenge comes to me.

(this statement is completely serious, by the way. Any foolish Link main who disturbs me with the notion that they stand a chance, I will answer them without mercy)

Last edited:

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
This just sounds like a ploy to be disruptive. There better be some good matches to follow this escapade. I take it that must be the point. And in those matches, you guys better kick ass. Put on a good show at the very least~

<- *an accurate representation of my expression in regards to this*~

Last edited:

THE 6r

Smash Ace
NNID
6r$¢€£¥™©®
3DS FC
2981-7049-0538
Switch FC
SW-1195-6602-2525
Wait, since you announced this on the Marth MU board, doesn't that mean they know about this too?

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
So how many people do we actually have supporting this? Are there enough for us to bother going through with it?

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
This just sounds like a ploy to be disruptive. There better be some good matches to follow this escapade. I take it that must be the point. And in those matches, you guys better kick ***. Put on a good show at the very least~

<- *an accurate representation of my expression in regards to this*~
Oh we definitely will. I swear by the Dark Lord.

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
So how many people do we actually have supporting this? Are there enough for us to bother going through with it?
So far we have me, Heavy, 6r, ToonWaker, Jmac. We have 5, and that's probably enough to start with. The problem is it may just be only the five of us.

Last edited:

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
It is begun. Mistake or not, events shall take their course. Strike swiftly, my brothers.

Last edited:

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
I'd support and join because I love ganon, but I'm not very good at trash talk.
I need to git gud first
Understood. Good luck to you. You can still watch the fireworks in the Link Social without joining in.

Last edited:
Top Bottom