• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Could your avatar beat the above poster's avatar in a fight

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I guess Takumi has a good shot. The Fujin Yumi is one heck of a powerful bow, both in strength and chances of a critical hit, so I could take out Ike before he reaches Takumi.

If Ike somehow survives, hopefully Takumi will get a few dodges for being the dodgy unit that he is.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What makes you think that?
Deadpool is not nearly physically strong enough to even hurt Broly.
Deadpool's guns would not do anything to Broly due to his insane power level. (Kid Goku took multiple pistol shots to the head with nothing more than minor stinging pain.)
Deadpool's twin katana, while comparable to that of Yajirobe's katana in that they are insanely sharp and can cut through things that are thought to be impossible to cut, would just be toothpicks for Broly to snap while in Super Saiyan state. And let me point out that King Vegeta tried to have infant Broly executed using a sword, and you see how well that worked.....
etc.

So I reiterate, Broly would have no way of putting Wade down for good, but there's no way Wade's going to "win" any fights with him.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Deadpool is not nearly physically strong enough to even hurt Broly.
Deadpool's guns would not do anything to Broly due to his insane power level. (Kid Goku took multiple pistol shots to the head with nothing more than minor stinging pain.)
Deadpool's twin katana, while comparable to that of Yajirobe's katana in that they are insanely sharp and can cut through things that are thought to be impossible to cut, would just be toothpicks for Broly to snap while in Super Saiyan state. And let me point out that King Vegeta tried to have infant Broly executed using a sword, and you see how well that worked.....
etc.

So I reiterate, Broly would have no way of putting Wade down for good, but there's no way Wade's going to "win" any fights with him.
Carbonadium sword?

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Um... Don't know this guy well. Nothing a few explosives won't do, though.

D

Deleted member

Maybe it could weaken his powers? Who knows!
.....that I'm sure it wouldn't do.

And if hypothetically it could actually pierce SSj Broly and slow his naturally quick healing, Wade better make sure he deals a killing blow.

The same trick will not work twice after a Zenkai boost from surviving a near-death experience and especially not if Broly decides to stop playing around and go Legendary.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Ha! What are you?! Some kind of space anime monkey human thing with lasers?
I can take you on!

Red & Green

Just call me Red.
NNID
123Gallon
3DS FC
1332-8993-7355
Switch FC
1960-8956-3517
Well I mean it's Deadpool in a dress.
This could really just go either way.
Plus Deadpool can heal himself, too.
So it may just be in favor of Deadpool, there.

Red & Green

Just call me Red.
NNID
123Gallon
3DS FC
1332-8993-7355
Switch FC
1960-8956-3517
Well, I mean, we can look at it both ways, here.
All-Star's heavily armored and has what's essentially a minigun along with being able to charge fast and tackle hard.
Dunno who your Zephyr is, so I'm going by aesthetic.
Your avatar seems to just be wearing a jacket and has what seems to be a shotgun. Maybe he's good at quick draw, probably agile?
Either way, it seems like an even match.
Don't judge a book by it's cover.

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
I could totally fight a kid dragon.
I mean I fought 3 Scantily-Clad Aztec Vampires and lived to tell the tale.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Pretty sure this should be an easy win for Takumi.

Top Bottom