• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Could the 3DS add players to the Match?

Kixzynz

Smash Cadet
I thought whilst reading another thread that the 3DS and WiiU can play with each other. Now, how would the 3DS add to the mayhem? Could It just be normal fighting? Or could it be secondary fighting? (Like the main match and secondary match at the same time)

When you add 2 3DS', the max player limit should be at 6, so you can have a 6 man brawl, 3v3, 2v4, or 1v5?

What do you think?

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I'm guessing it may work like Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. Three people with their 3DS as a controller, The Gamepad as one, and the option to have the TV as an in-battle camera.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
1 Vs. 5? I'd hate to be that lone player. :laugh:

But seriously, I think this is perfectly reasonable as well as being an interesting idea.

Kixzynz

Smash Cadet
Yes! Finally haven't recieved Flak for a comment I make on here!
1 Vs. 5? I'd hate to be that lone player. :laugh:

But seriously, I think this is perfectly reasonable as well as being an interesting idea.
The game should have a matchmaking system, for obvious reasons, and so the one player won't suck. As in, the game finds the highest skilled player(s) and puts them on the team. If not, it will balance out, which good players going back and forth from teams.

Top Bottom