• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Could someone please make an advanced guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dre_89_

Smash Cadet
The guide in the sticky is pretty basic, so I was wondering if someone good could make a new guide discussing advanced strategies etc. or at least point me to one of the best guides out there. Thanks in advance.

dre_89_

Smash Cadet
Thanks but that's just the AT guide, I meant something with advanced strategies with each pokemon, switching strategies (I know there is already a switching guide) etc., just competitive gameplay in general.

Tesh

Smash Hero
They aren't stickies but take a look at the tactical discussion threads for each pokemon, that sounds like exactly what you need. Better than the stickied guides.

Retro Gaming

Black and White Thinking
Reflex has already written a good deal of material that I think can almost seamlessly be merged with Card's original guide. I would have done this already about ten days ago but some last minute details that I needed to take care of before leaving on a trip I am currently on stopped me from doing so. I don't know if what he's written is exactly the kind of in-depth information you're looking for, but...

Also, you could have just asked in the Card 2.0 guide. However, I also have other things I need to get updating (PT Player Listing) so I will be looking at doing this in about fifteen minutes time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom