• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Could Sakurai Be Trolling Us By Saying This Is The Final Roster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeyd123

Smash Ace
I honestly think Sakurai might be trolling us with this roster. It just seems suspicious how everyone thought there would be more characters (even Sakurai implied it in a podcast) and wasn't it somewhat odd that Nintendo didn't do a lot to hide the roster from us when it leaked? I think he wants us to think this is the final roster and then when he adds more characters via updates, cross-linking, or DLC we will be more excited since we won't be expecting it. Or my other theory which I have believed for the past few months is that the rest of the characters will come as part of the Wii U version in order to hype it up right before the holiday season and help to turn around the failure that the Wii U has always had and for the 3DS version they could release those characters the same day with an update.

What do you guys think about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom