• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CoT4 Be There or Take Off Your Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBK

Smash Journeyman
No wy The tournament to be at in the US is not COT4, definately Genesis (A DBR tournament in antioch) Trust me this is going to be the biggest tournament in the US.

CBK

Smash Journeyman
You mean epic 3 day tournament, but you guys better rep it up, bum too no? East coast big tourney, he should be there.

blakinola

Constantly Delicious
there will be many upsets. I know where bum lives, chaingrabbing is banned? This is what I hear

edit: So I dunno how he will fare vs d3.

CBK

Smash Journeyman
N e ways guys you all better be making it to Genesis it's the biggest tournament to hit the US. EAST coast Canada Mexico WEst coast Central east central west are all going to be at this.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Ill be at Genesis. For sure.

CBK

Smash Journeyman
Good, Cuz east coast is bringing a bus down from Canada and the east coast for this **** we all better Represent.

TheNix

Smash Journeyman
Good, Cuz east coast is bringing a bus down from Canada and the east coast for this **** we all better Represent.
This bus isn't visiting Newfoundland, is it? :ohwell:

This here is the downside to living on an island.

CBK

Smash Journeyman
Dunno you should check, it's huge I think it's 2 buses if I'm right.

blakinola

Constantly Delicious
Well I didn't do so hot. I made it past the first round of pools at CoT4, so I was top 96 out of 280 people? That's not bad..I guess. All my matches, I was ***** by MK, I dunno what to do anymore, but for the time being, I'm taking a break from brawl.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
m2king MK
ally Snake
spammer MK
Dojo MK
Lee Lucario
NL Diddy

i think lee coulda beaet spammer, but oh well. they all did really good. Its just said 3 MKs in the top 4

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
m2king MK
ally Snake
spammer MK
Dojo MK
Lee Lucario
NL Diddy

i think lee coulda beaet spammer, but oh well. they all did really good. Its just said 3 MKs in the top 4
Ignore the fact that the tournament was run absolutely terribly...

highandmightyjoe

Smash Ace
Well I didn't do so hot. I made it past the first round of pools at CoT4, so I was top 96 out of 280 people? That's not bad..I guess. All my matches, I was ***** by MK, I dunno what to do anymore, but for the time being, I'm taking a break from brawl.
Sorry to hear that. Where there any other DK's there, I know Bum ended up not going. Hopefully we can get a good DK turnout at Brawl Till You Fall. I'll be there and I think Ripple said he would try to come.

blakinola

Constantly Delicious
Sorry to hear that. Where there any other DK's there, I know Bum ended up not going. Hopefully we can get a good DK turnout at Brawl Till You Fall. I'll be there and I think Ripple said he would try to come.
Me and grape **** represented, but overall we could use more practice.

Also, I SUCK against wario. I grabbed him 3 times the whole match...he refuses to stay still.

EDIT: he moves like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_QRvFqI4LE You can imagine the hard time I had.

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
go to genesis, then you can meet socal warios

they will eat you

om nom nom

srsly, they don't get grabbed... ever... well maybe like twice a match, but not in positions you want them to be grabbed in(like by a platform).

they also land farts without fail and eat children...

srsly, go to genesis, drive the **** bus if you have to, it's going to be too good

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Tournaments over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom