• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Costa Rica

Status
Not open for further replies.

supertico009

Smash Rookie
I want to make a big tournament in costa rica but I need help. Does someone live in costa rica? Does someone know how to help me?

Dobe

Smash Apprentice
Dude, i don't think anybody lives in Costa Rica who plays smash. Or at least knows about Smash Boards.

Dobe

Smash Apprentice
My advice would be to go around and find others your age around you and just have them come over to play. you might find that there are people who play smash around you! ya never know!

MANUCHALACHUCHA

Smash Rookie
My advice would be to go around and find others your age around you and just have them come over to play. you might find that there are people who play smash around you! ya never know!
Hey dude look better do you thinkthe internet is a tiny thing at least i am one from costa rica!!!!!:psycho:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom