• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cosplay /Larping

M@v

Subarashii!
Its a hard to say. One of these:
Fox(Costumes I have seen look stupid thoughh)
Sora
Link
Some DBZ character.

on a side note solid snake would be real easy for me. I already have Camo and a tac vest. I would just not shave, and wear a bandana. Boom.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i would be kisame from naruto, that'd be fun

welcome to the best cosplay i have ever seen to this day (we had a contest for the best ever in the character rankings thread in brawl tactical, but we were stopped by the MAN :p)

Minato

穏やかじゃない
That's an awesome I-NO costume.

I'm not the type to cosplay but being Zack from FF VII would be cool.
And possibly Leon Magnus.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
There's several that I'm trying to cosplay as, but for now, I'm gonna try and see if I can cosplay as Seto Kaiba for a future convention.

as for LARPing, again several picks, but I'm going as seto for the next LARPing just to amuse my good friend in NC. she's a big yugioh fan and wants me to be Seto for the longest lol

Puddin

Smash Lord
I would never do either. But if I were forced do I would probably cosplay someone from FLCL, maybe Naota or his dad.

Top Bottom