• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

cosmetic glitch discovered....sorta

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSkeetBro

Smash Journeyman
So im not %100 sure what caused this and NO i dont have a video or anything like that but......
....during the few seconds after the match has timed out but everything is in slow motion, link turned invisible except his sword. I was in the magnified zone at the bottom of the stage the moment the match ended. I had used his up b to survive at the exact moment the match ended. instead of seeing link come back into view all i see is his sword, or rather the air slashes from the sword, spinning around through the air. Not useful in anyway and im not even fully sure how i did but i thought id share it. Also it was on the special demo and battlefield was in "normal" mode (FD). The only reason i can think of this happened had something to do with the game state changing and the code no longer needed to make link "reappear" when he should appear on screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom