• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Corneria Stage Freeze

ayojoe

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I have a simple problem that happens on Corneria and I'm hoping one of you guys have a solution. Whenever I load Brawl with codes, the part where the Corneria ship charges its gun and shoots that long sequence of fire it instantly freezes my game with that infinite beeping sound. I've tested many different situations, the small firing shots don't freeze it up, and I've even replaced the stage with night time versions as well as many other Wi-Fi safe versions with no luck. Whenever Corneria has the long charge firing shot on the stage I'm stuck with the long beeping freeze. Again, this is only when I load Brawl with codes?

Does anyone know how to fix this problem or which code is causing this to happen. Any suggestions are very appreciated. Thanks for your time.

Kati

Smash Lord
You have to tell us which codes you are using. There are so many codes available for general use.

ayojoe

Smash Rookie
Sorry for such a late reply and bump, but here are the codes I am using...

Code:
Textures for Characters, Stages, and some parts of various menus

Unlimited Stage Builder Objects
Stage Builder Overlap
Unrestricted Pause Camera
Infinite Replay Time
Unrestricted Replay Camera
Tags in Replays
Colored Sheilds
Default Settings Modifier
File Patch Code 3.5.1
CSS Fix Samus/ZSS Zelda/Sheik 2.1
CSS Fix Giga and Company v2
Independent Pokemon Engine/No Wreck My Music v2
Custom Random V1
Infinite Snapshots/Replays/Stages
Alloys don't crash/No Wreck My Musicv2
1 Player Match
Giga Bowser/WarioMan/Alloys Engine
Alloy Win/Loss Poses
Character ID Fix
WarioMan Fix
Custom Dark Blue CSS
CSS Fix
Regular Zelda Icon (CSS)
Stage Expansion Code 2.0
Custom Maxed Out SSS
Reverse Names
37 Custom Stage Expansion Song Loader Codes
Are any of my textures or codes causing this Corneria Stage crash? Again, it ONLY happens when the Great Fox fires the huge charged shot.

Innerscope

Smash Apprentice
Do you have the Corneria stage file? If you do, try deleting it. I think it's corrupted.

I haven't seen most of these codes. Do any of them change stages?
Remove the file patch code(if you have riivolution)
Take out a few CSS codes. I think your stage is crashing from too many codes.

ayojoe

Smash Rookie
None of these codes really change stages. I mean I disabled the stage expansion music codes for starfox stages but it still freezes. As far as I can see it's either something with my CSS codes, SSS order, or my textures. Because all the other little codes I had before did not make it freeze. Any other ideas of what I should do before I start removing every last code?

RandomTBush

Smash Ace
I used to have both "Unlimited Stage Builder Objects" and "Stage Builder Overlap", and I had Corneria crash for me. I'm not sure which of the two it was (or if it was both or neither), but after removing those and a few more codes, Corneria stopped crashing for me.

Top Bottom