• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Corneria Glitch?

Overtaken

Smash Journeyman
Anyone else notice that it's possible to send people through the middle and out the bottom of the stage? It happened to me while I was playing and I was like.... wth did my eyes just see?? I was on classic so I couldn't save a video, sadly.

Eville Twin

Smash Rookie
The exact same thing happened to me. I was on classic as well. It was after I was grabbed. Super weird

Crocovile

Smash Apprentice
Reminds me if what happened to Johnny during the Brainscratchcomms Smash3DS livestream. He was playing on mushroomy kingdom with Bowser, and then he suddenly falls through solid ground and loses a stock.

It was hilarious to watch.

CosmicFuzz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Masterphailure
3DS FC
4511-1602-4990
Yeah it seems as though some stages are filled with these random bugs. I've seen it happen a lot on Corneria. It's hilarious when it happens though.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I've never seen this...can someone provide a video? It sounds awesome.
Good thing this glitch only works on zany stages like Mushroomy Kingdom and Corneria...
If this happened on Final Destination and Omega stages, there would be serious issues.

Sera Smash

Smash Rookie
lolll I remember that this also used to be a bug in 64 and in Brawl (never saw it happen on melee but its extremely hard to replicate anyway so I wouldn't discount the possibility).

Funny to know it still happens in 3DS.

Crocovile

Smash Apprentice

It's around the 1.44.50 mark. (I put it in a spoiler-bar due to lots of swearing, if you're easily offended you probably shouldn't watch.)

Fathom778

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PEPSICANEX2
Well, can't say this hasn't happened in the past.
It makes me wonder, did Nintendo put in all these glitches to make people want the Wii U version more?

Elixir Soup

Smash Cadet
NNID
Stickkid12
3DS FC
5069-4931-8546
Yup, this happened to me on Corneria. I started running then just went straight through the stage, next to the wing slope thing.

Top Bottom