• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Corneria = best stage ever

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
I just used it in a tournament counterpick stage today against a Marth. I pretty much camped the right* side of the stage and d-tilt comboed him to death (dsmash) on 2 stocks.

As long as you have more stocks or less damage then the opponent, they HAVE to go to that side of the stage. Easy ways to get into the combo is with a grab, cargo down throw against the wall. The main problem for this is just getting in the grab.

Keep in mind that you can still kill the opponent rather quickly on the right side on your own without the infinite. Also, this stage prevents DK from being completely spammed (his main flaw).

Break

Smash Apprentice
Isn't the wall on the right side of the stage? I think you mixed up your right and left.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Are you directionally challenged?

other than that I totally agree

mp1776120

Smash Rookie
i hope he accidentally mixed up his lefts and rights. if not, then i have no idea what the hell he's talking about

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
I meant the right side. It's amazing how people actually asked that question....

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
my team mate and i counterpick corneria all the time=) i love it, i kill metaknight soo **** easily lol it's funny, it's won us quite a few tourney matches

Top Bottom