• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cordial Uproar

JTMerrell

Smash Journeyman

Venue:
First Bank Community Building,
Across The Road From Dollar General,
126 Hwy. 641 North
Camden, TN 38320

Registration/Door Openings begins at 10:00 am
Doubles matches begin at 12:00 pm
Singles matches begin at 2:00 pm
Singles: $5.00
Doubles: $10.00 ($5.00 Per Person)
Payout: 60/30/10

General Rules:

-3 Stock
-8 Minutes
-Items Off/None
Pause: Off
-If time runs out during a match, the winner will be determined by stock, otherwise percentage. If the percentage happens to be identical, or both players are KO'd at the same time, a tiebreaker will be played. 1 stock, 3 minutes with the same character.
-All sets will be best of 3 matches. Finals will be best of 5 matches
-Stalling is Banned
-A double-blind pick may be requested.
-Players start the stage-striking procedure in order to select the first stage. In the following list, "1" is player 1 and "2" is player 2.
* 3 Stages: 2-1
* 7 Stages: 1-1-2-2-2-1
-If a player is 3 minutes late, the player will receive a warning. At 5 minutes, the player will receive a loss for the first game of the set. After 6 minutes, The player will be given a loss of the set.
-Please bring a controller for yourself.
-If a controller malfunctions please notify a Referee immediately.
-In case of technical problems, a Referee will make all decisions regarding the game.
-No refunds for Admission Fee, Entrance Fee, Etc.
-Tactics that go against fair play will result in a warning or forfeiture on part of the player using them. The Referee shall warn any player once if they believe there is anything unfair happening in this fight. A second warning may lead to forfeiture.
-Depending on the number of attendees, the tournament bracket shall be double elimination.
-All attendees and their possessions are to be respected, as is the venue.
-All attendees are expected to understand and adhere to these rules.

Doubles Rules:

-Team Attack: Off
-Stock Sharing: Allowed
-Controller ports will be 1-2-2-1 fashioned.
-The Colorblind Rule shall be optional.

Starter Stages List:

Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville

Counterpick Stage List:

Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
Lylat Cruise
Frigate Orpheon
Castle Siege

-Stage Ban is optional.

Please feel free to bring Televisions or Wii Consoles.
If there are any questions or maybe you believe I should add something that I may have forgot, please text or call (731)468-4231.

V1CE

Smash Champion
I lookwd at this and thought... Woah There is Brawl players in Tennesee??? and they are hosting a tourney! Sweet maybe ill try to come *looks up directions* DWAMMM 8 hours away still... Id road trip with someone tho if there is no better tourney goin on...

JTMerrell

Smash Journeyman
Well looking at tournaments and how early this will be. It will most likely be double elimination no matter what. We'll have a lot of free time if it's not double elimination.

JTMerrell

Smash Journeyman
Update:
I noticed that my venue location wasn't as specific as it should have been.
Also I took off the Door Fee. I decided that it would be best to just leave that out.

Top Bottom