• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cool things to do with MetaKnights gliding ability

zamora

Smash Cadet
a complete circle???

MK cant go upside down....

or wait...

i guess u can do it with the shuttle loop

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
Ive been trying to get better at this because all too often I find myself just a bit too low from the stage to get back on my last jump

EDIT: and I love the bonus clips at the end XD

Odendaalrust

Smash Apprentice
How do you glide? 've always done it on accident, but now that i try to do it, i can never do it.

I always got pissed off that he would do the glide.

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
How do you glide? 've always done it on accident, but now that i try to do it, i can never do it.

I always got pissed off that he would do the glide.
Just keep in the jump button :)

also, for some strange reason Ive found that I accidently glide when Im jumping in the air back and forth, trying to keep a good distance, its hard to explain but Ive gotten much better at not accidently doing that now

Zakosai

Smash Apprentice
The reason you sometimes accidently glide is because another way to initiate the glide is to press back and forward quickly on the control stick.

I never use X or Y to jump, but now I instinctively hold it for my glide. It's a lot easier than using the control stick.

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
The reason you sometimes accidently glide is because another way to initiate the glide is to press back and forward quickly on the control stick.

I never use X or Y to jump, but now I instinctively hold it for my glide. It's a lot easier than using the control stick.
yea after some testing I came to that conclusion, I dont know why they put that in the game...

hockey007

Smash Cadet
It's for those who don't use x or y as their primary jump button, Nintendo probably figured that the people who use up tap would think it to be easier for them to tap forward back. The combination is random though...

Top Bottom